Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Please all,
don?t argue in this thread about politics and free speech, etc...
Please let this topic remain what it is,
a topic to apply for the OverUnity prize and who wants to join in donating money
to the inventor which will choose to apply for the prize.

Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

prajna

Stefan,

part of that discussion involved the subject of patenting verus open source, that is what I was participating in. That subject arises often in various threads on this forum and, I feel, deserves discussion.  If this is not the thread for it then which is more suitable?  mrl labled some of my comments communist. No problem, I responded to that.  Resinrat tried to suggest that he wasn't here to debate political systems and then proceeded to expound his political views and, in the midst of an attempt to limit discussion, declared that he believed in free speech.

If you are going to offer a forum to discuss a prize, you have to expect people to compete to express their views regarding it.  My view is: don't limit the discussion, encourage it.  The rights and wrongs of rewards for developing free energy systems (from prizes throught patents, royalties and rewards) are an inherant part of those systems and are of interest to anyone involved in the field whether in a positive or negative sense.  If not here then where is the appropriate thread in which to discuss the philosophical aspects of invention? It certainly needs discussion.

hartiberlin

Okay, please discuss this in the thread Open Source versus Patenting.
Many thanks for understanding.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

prajna

Ah, yes.  Good thread to discuss in, Stefan.  Thanks.

Charlie_V

Personally guys, if I invented an over unity machine, I would not give it to the public.  I would first file a patent on it.  Second, I would start making electricity so the power company paid me.  Then I would try licensing it or start my own company (or both).  Once the patent was granted, I would then share the basic concepts with the public - never divulge all the secrets.  I guess I'm a greedy bastard, but then again I don't have an over unity device - so no worries!