Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barbat low inertial mass generator

Started by tak22, April 21, 2007, 06:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

:-\

hey worked that time. Last time said it had been removed. ??

The photo sensiv layer is what interests me. What is it made of.

the rest, no prob.

sugra

tak22

@sugra

There are 3 receiving coil methods in this patent: superconductors (too expensive), photoconductive materials (very difficult to find ready to use), or oxidized copper. I'm setting up to try the oxidized copper as it's easy to work with.

So far I have distilled the patent down to it's base fundamentals and have gathered up 90% of the parts I need. My test method will be to build an "ordinary" 3 coil unit and measure the output, then swap in the "magic" coil to check for the difference (fingers crossed for +). If a positive result is achieved I'll move on to getting the feedback loop working ...

If you research and find a readily availabe and easy to work with photoconductor please post it as I believe it's the preferred material.

hey brnbrade replicators: cupric oxide!

tak

tak22

I did a quick trial setup of 3 coils to see what a PC function generator input could do: nothing. The goal of current testing is to find a setup that works 'conventionally', then substitute a low mass copper coil to look for the claimed output gain.   

Test Theory:

- AC 'power' applied to Input Coil, which causes induction in Receiving Coil, which causes induction in Output coil, which causes a measurable AC 'power' out. Power out will be a very small fraction of power in.

Test Setup:

- Input Coil - PC Function Generator sine wave from one channel at about 0.87 volts AC.
- Receiving Coil - closed loop bare copper coil.
- Output Coil - inside the Receiving coil.

Questions:

- Is the wire size too large for the input? Not enough turns?
- Do I need a variable AC power supply? Would it need to do variable frequency as well?
- Can I measure output with my digital multimeter or do I need something else?

Laughter: accepted if required

Attached is the basic Barbat coil layout.

tak

tak22

A bit more of Barbat for all that may still be interested,

A big thanks to Hans for picking up on my cryptic reference awhile back in the Earth Battery thread to the patent for a Self-Sustaining Electrical Generator by William Barbat. This patent is my project of choice, but I haven't gotten much further than pulling the patent apart for a list of clues, and coming up with a simplified replication build plan. But maybe what I have done will help others to conceptualize/visualize what Barbat is saying/claiming.

Trivia: Tesla's Self-Sustaining Electrical Generator and the Ether, by Oliver Nichelson (Proceedings of the 1984 International Tesla Symposium)  A naming coincidence?

I've concentrated on working with the cupric oxide (CuO) variation instead of the exotic/expensive photoconductors, doped semiconductors, or superconductors as a source of and conductor of low-mass electrons. Need to find a method for oxidizing copper wire to get the cupric oxide coating.

Finally, before you ask me about wire diameters, # of turns, dimensions, variable caps, etc, just don't, as I don't know the answers. I just know this is my interpretation of the minimum it will take to either get a result, or drive yourself crazy.

The remainder of the original post can be found here http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3500.msg61921/topicseen.html#msg61921

tak

supersam

tak,

have you tried putting the input coil into the center of the other two coils?  after reading your post in " the earth magnet section, i just got the feeling that there was a tpu actually being described.  of course i never looked at the actual pictures from the patent and have only just looked at your replication attempt pictures.  i guess i was out of town during the time this site came up the first time.  i wonder if this could be coupled with the "earth battery"  and then with dr. stifflers or em device's projects to make things crazy.

lol
sam