Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No-One knows how it works!

Started by kokomoj0, April 29, 2007, 08:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: kokomoj0 on April 29, 2007, 02:53:05 PM

Hello kokomoj0,

I would like to read your thoughts on the renerator if you do not mind. I find that circuit intriquing but so far I have not found any working replications on it. So at least maybe a theory of yours would do it. 

Thanks
Gyula

Each toroid has 2 coils:

For lack of a better term:  A reverser to clamp the magnetic field and a secondary for the pulse output.

Then by using 2 coils you can tap a trigger pulse from the output of the opposite coil to trigger the collapse in a flip flop action.

Set it up for resonance to maximize the power out and it should generate power quite well.

The coil on either side of the magnet is wound so when it gets a trigger pulse it momentarily reduces the field of the magnet then when the pulse goes to zero the magnet feild goes back thus a generator output.

The secondary is wound so that the flux is in series with the magnet.

Personally I plan to use a switching device for the trigger and pump a square wave into it rather than a sine as it should be more effective.  Then just connect the outputs together in parralell for a full wave output.

Now if SM was using this design where it pulls its power off of the magnets i can see it working very easily.   However the approach that is being taken on it from what I have seen so far leaves me empty inside.

Here is a pic of it

Hi kokomoj0,

Thanks for your answer but  unfortunately, I have not been "cleverer" by it than I was, sorry to say this.  This topic was dealt with in this Forum last year, what is more, an updated circuit schematics was shown too,  I do not know if you are aware of that?

See these link here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,712.msg16680.html#msg16680
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,712.msg17111.html#msg17111

(quote from lynx2000nl):
The energy collected to use and to fire up the 2nd circuit is the energy produced by the KICK of the magnetic field stabelising after the actuator pulse was given. As we all know, a magnet distributes his field lightnig fast to the surrounding it is. So after the actuator pulse was given, the magnetic field instantaniously returns, giving us the KICK !
My main problem with this explanation is that the input power you pump into the actuator coil is able to disturb the permanent magnet's field to an amount equal (or rather less due to losses) to the energy the permanent magnet is able to return through induction into the coils. How can you receive more output from this process?  Can you explain?

Thanks
Gyula

devilzangel

Quote from: Mannix on April 30, 2007, 05:02:19 AM
"Argue for your limitations and you get to keep them"
Richard Bach

hello Mannix

nice quote, here are two more
"The man who never alters his opinions is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind."
"A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent."
- William Blake

it was a simple speculation, a more simple answer would have sufficed.

devilzangel

otto

Hello all,

did you ever think about a TPU as 2 tornados (rotational magnetic fields) rotating in opposite directions?? 1 Tornado in CW direction and the other in CCW direction.

Otto

Moab

Grumpy

or two in one direction and one in the other direction
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards