Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Ring Theory

Started by bobinaccounting, May 16, 2007, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchy1966

Hi,

Can you please be more specific or not confuse everyone?

32/33 turns ?? Where does that come from?
2 outer coils ?? Any statements from SM that backs that up?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be nasty or anyhting but I've been studying this thing for nearly two years and have never come across the things you mention....

If you have any evidence of the things you're claiming please point us to it and I will apoligize to you.....

regards,

Robert

shuzammy

@Mike,

A method one may use to discover the resonant frequency for a coil is seen in this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549

I think its at about 07:20.

Loved your post, BTW. 

Thedane

33 isn't a prime number

33/3 = 11

shuzammy

He said 3 was a prime, not 33.   :)

bobinaccounting

What I can do is build a video presentation. I will be out of town this weekend so it will have to wait till next week. Think its safe to post my cell on here? prob not.. but I could better explain this in person.  anyone wants to email me.. mike@winborne.com