Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why bother? Seriously. Could someone PLEASE explain...

Started by xenobard, May 23, 2007, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sypherios

being happy in your head is a luxury given to you by us HUMANS you dispise, you are a joke buddy. Why rant about your hardships? we dont care, we are here to be friends, that sounds like a concept you are foreign to so leave us alone ok. Next time you need some teeth pulled tell the dentist just how much you hate him or the next time you get mugged make sure to tell the mugger you dispise his entire race. Make sense yet? we care to be cared about, whether its subconsiously or not. There is hope that we can live forever on this planet, science is proving that now. I certainly will not give up even after my parents were taken, and my brother shot in front of me. I am in the fight for life, on the good side!

Sincerely Sypherios

xenobard

@Sypherios

1.  Good side / Bad side?  WTH are you talking about?

2. Why are you flaming ME about luxury?  Holy Crap.  Do you need attention or something?  I'm able to live this lifestyle because I am smart and frugal, smart enough not to be entrapped (too much) by materialism.

3.  Why do you assume humanity has done ANYTHING for me?  LOL.  I got to where I am on my OWN.   Solo.  No company, no friends, nobody gave me anything, except my parents, of course. But as an adult, I got to where I am by letting stupid rich people think they were using me for a while when in fact I was using them.

@Les

"I've said what I said because in your words I see a kindred spirit, a fellow traveller."

Wherever you go there you are.  I'm always at my destination, always self-actualized, always content.

Look.  I'll destroy all your arguments for getting involved in saving humanity.  Believe me, I have thought about it more deeply than any of you have.  Believe me when I say that I have every good reason not to want to get involved.  I despise the notion of joining humanity.  I despise humanity.

And I have no self guilt at the notion that I am also human.  I recognize the fact that I can not help but be despicably human-like to some extent as I am, unfortunately, still living in a human society.  I am not yet an ascetic.  I'm working on that, though.  I suppose you could say my 'destination' is a place that is extricated from human society, a nowhereland, a cabin on a cliff above the sea from which the cougar does not flee and where there is no human reverie.   

ring_theory

Ok than why are you posting here? You asked for an explaination several people responded with their views. I personally don't see where this thread has anything to do with research of unity, over-unity, free-energy or any kind of mechanism to produce such an effect. You say your content with bieng seporated from society but you come into this forum looking for interraction from society.

Why bother? you ask.. DOGMA!!!

xenobard

@ring theory

"Ok than why are you posting here? You asked for an explaination several people responded with their views. I personally don't see where this thread has anything to do with research of unity, over-unity, free-energy or any kind of mechanism to produce such an effect. You say your content with bieng seporated from society but you come into this forum looking for interraction from society."

Interesting, isn't it?  It seems to be a contradiction or a paradox, does it not - the fact that I obviously want to join humanity and interact and help further civilization, and yet, at the same time, despise civilization and wish to extricate myself from it.

Any psych majors around?