Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why bother? Seriously. Could someone PLEASE explain...

Started by xenobard, May 23, 2007, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeForHumanity

It sounds like you don't want to actualy blame humanity, but instead just want to blame civilization. Civilization is a beast, and your only need is to survive in it, but no matter how much you hate it, you are the one who is serving it. Civilization is made of organized societies, each society can drive you mad, but in reality the entire Civilization is whats driving you mad because every human has a built in characteristic to hate organization itself. It is true that the majority of people are insane, and that no matter how hard we try to create a good government, it ends with people serving people. Civilization, in a true sense, is simply a spider web, and the spider being the mob. In reality, you yourself are an Anarchist. :(
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

xenobard

@Hopeforhumanity

Wow.  you sure have me pegged.  How'd you do that so quick?

Sorry.  I am not an 'anarchist' nor a 'republican' nor am I a 'democrat' nor an antichrist nor any other label people give themselves.

I apologize.  Really, I am trying to make a concerted effort to get along with people.  I really do want to be friendly.  I just can't help expressing my emotions.

How DARE you label me like that?

If you are a psych major and are really just trying to help, can you please just diagnose my bifurcated identity: one part wanting to join humanity and save it, and the other part wishing to extricate itself from humanity and happily sit back and watch it destroy itself.  This is my problem.  This is what I need to figure out.  This is VERY important to me.

ring_theory

Quote from: xenobard on May 24, 2007, 06:54:14 PM
@ring theory

"Ok than why are you posting here? You asked for an explaination several people responded with their views. I personally don't see where this thread has anything to do with research of unity, over-unity, free-energy or any kind of mechanism to produce such an effect. You say your content with bieng seporated from society but you come into this forum looking for interraction from society."

Interesting, isn't it?  It seems to be a contradiction or a paradox, does it not - the fact that I obviously want to join humanity and interact and help further civilization, and yet, at the same time, despise civilization and wish to extricate myself from it.

Any psych majors around?

I don't find it the least bit interesting. It's actually pretty boring like a rerun of a tv sitcom. Yet another person on the face of this planet reaches the point when they question weither they want to seporate themselfs from society and become a recluse. or contribute to society by attempting to improve it in even the smallest way.  Good luck with that! Let me know how it turns out!  You don't seek psycological help you might fool some of these other yahoo's but I know you only seek acceptance and peers. Again good luck with that! Again let me know how it turns out. 

DrWhat

OK I'm going to ramble a bit, but here goes:

What most of us if fail to realise our mortality, by that I mean we are programmed not to understand that life is short. Sure we KNOW life is short but we don't really UNDERSTAND that life is short. This is a self protection the human body has inbuilt.

Now considering this, we are in a rare moment in time, that is our existence right now is both UNIQUE and RARE and SHORT. We have one moment that is ours.

When we lose PERSPECTIVE we don't realise that things can also be admired and enjoyed, not just seen as dull or obstacles.

We forget that even a simple leaf which we swipe past should be admired as it is extremely complex and wonderful. That the world was immensely different even 200 years ago and we are living in a crazy but lucky time (less disease, longer life etc). That a sky full of stars is EXTRAORDINARY: billions of immense galaxies.

So PERSPECTIVE means we see things from a certain point of view. Eg the galaxies are seen from a certain point of view (many light years in the past). They can be seen as simply specks of light in the sky or can be seen as massive amazing wonders.

On earth we are persuaded into a certain PERSPECTIVE. We see things a certain way and are influenced by our surroundings. What is exciting is that as humans we can change our perspective, look at things a different way. We can see other humans as annoying, destructive, cruel, or we can see humans as flexible beings that can change their perspective or point of view and hence how they act and who they are. It is thus clear that humans that can be good OR bad depending on their circumstances and upbringing.

If you can change YOUR perspective and see things in a different light, then you will find that the world will change around you. The world will look different, and also you will influence that world. To what extent is up to you.

My aim is to change the world by developing free energy machines, and to me that will send a wave of joy throughout the world which will make life even more enjoyable for all of us, and hopefully preserve the planet to some extent. We need to see that creating joy in both ouselves and others is a worthwhile goal. If we can't be excited and happy then what is the point! We need to perpetuate change.

It's up to you.