Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet-Gravity-Wheel using SMOT

Started by Silvije, May 26, 2007, 07:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slncspkr

I think your idea it is prty good, maybe if you put the smot magnets away from the center, the ball wont stick in the middle but still will have a pull from smot.
just maybe.
jj

gyulasun

Quote from: Silvije on May 29, 2007, 07:06:23 AM
Hi all!

This idea was before I had any chance to play with SMOT,
now I see it's quite useless...

Forget averything.

s.

Hi Silvije,

I would be curious to know why you concluded from your (possible) play the SMOT is useless?   
It surely has two sticky spots, one in front of its entrance and one is at its end but BOTH seems to be possible to overcome by your setup with gravity, is it not?

Gyula

Paul-R

Quote from: Silvije on May 29, 2007, 07:06:23 AM
Hi all!
This idea was before I had any chance to play with SMOT,
now I see it's quite useless...
Forget averything.
s.
The basic SMOT ramp certainly works. Getting it into a wheel
is difficult. It is one of the "Holy Grails" of the energy business
simply because the ramp does work.
We should all persevere.
Paul.

Silvije

My play with SMOT was not serious really. Because I dont have apropriate magnets.
I have 50 neodimium round magnets, d=10mm and they are 2,5mm thick. So I tried
to put them in line on various metal plates, to get more uniform field but i dont have real iron. Just some aluminum, tin and steel with shitty magnetical properties. Then I also tried to line them on plastik thing but field from round magnets is funny... so I could not get proper magnetic field I guess.

Sorry I lack words, my english technical vocabulary is also shitty :) I hope you dig what I'm saying.
That is why I could not get much results and because I was frustrated that day I have concluded that basic smot ramp cannot work. At least my setup did not. Iron ball just refused to go the way I wanted :) Also that strong sticky spot at the and of the ramp.. I used heavier ball but that one refused to go up the ramp :)

So if this was so difficult to make basic smot, it seemed imposible to use it inside wheel. Then I gave it up. We just may say that I am poor experimenter :) So please if we have some smot gurus here, with proper magnets... would they give it a try? I even sent a mail to JLN himself but got no reply unlike before.

Wheel still looks to me like it might work :) But it still needs work. Work of someone who has SMOT in a little finger. That is not me.

s.

d3adp00l

here is a slight suggestion. The french video avoids the sticky by changing position (the best way to block a punch is not to be where the punch is). Take a look and see what you think. I believe there might be something to this concept though.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan