Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Proof of concept - perturbing a static magnetic field

Started by bob.rennips, May 30, 2007, 12:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchy1966

Hi Bob,

That sounds good to me. maybe you can post a schematic at some point.
I'm thinking about using a laptop to control switching through lines from the parallel port.
I'm just not sure if it will be fast enough....

Have you got any ideas on that?

Robert

gyulasun

Quote from: dutchy1966 on May 30, 2007, 03:39:24 PM
....  I'm thinking about using a laptop to control switching through lines from the parallel port.  I'm just not sure if it will be fast enough....

Hi Robert,

You could use ready made power MOSFET driver ICs between your parallel port output and the MOSFETs gates, to make fast rise/fall times from the laptop's output.

Gyula

bob.rennips

Quote from: gyulasun on May 30, 2007, 05:58:40 PM
Quote from: dutchy1966 on May 30, 2007, 03:39:24 PM
....  I'm thinking about using a laptop to control switching through lines from the parallel port.  I'm just not sure if it will be fast enough....

Hi Robert,

You could use ready made power MOSFET driver ICs between your parallel port output and the MOSFETs gates, to make fast rise/fall times from the laptop's output.

Gyula

The IRF2117 are power mostfet drivers but require 10v for logic 1, so these wont work as I believe parallel ports work on 5v ? There are others that work on 3.3v+ for logic 1, so these would be ok. An ir2106 looks like a candidate for a closer look:

http://www.irf.com/product-info/datasheets/data/ir2106.pdf

But word of warning. I've had a well designed, commercial, stepper motor driver board with optoisolators, fuses etc complete fry-up, when messing around with TPU style coils.
I would almost guarantee that at some point your laptop will become a doorstop if you go this route!

This has also been mentioned on this board before. The Bob Boyce pwm3e circuit is very nicely designed and tested. I think he'll even sell you a pcb board. Buy the components and solder in! He even has step by step picture on how to do this!

http://www.oupower.com/index.php?dir=_Other_Peoples_Projects/Bob%20Boyce/Hydroxy%20Gas%20Projects/Control%20Electronics/PWM3E

starcruiser

Sorry Robert I was at work and .. well you know how it goes.

I am thinking of using a simple blocking oscillator for the signal source. I know this will not allow sync'ing the pulses but I am thinking this might do the trick, I may even try and use the generator coils as part of the circuit to really keep it simple (KISS is my motto). Besides using this Oscillator will allow me to keep the parts count down and I can use higher voltage transistors to allow for the higher voltages down the road.

I also have a few circuits laying around from my TPU experiments and was thinking about using them as well. I want to try a few easy experiments using what I have on hand and already built first then move it up to the next level as I go on.

I am with Bob on this, starting with 12vdc (batteries) and move on from there. This potentially keeps the output in check, but who knows, 12v maybe all we need?
Regards,

Carl

chrisC

@all

See electricity through a magnetic field in video. Watch 4:57 and 5:07 into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltnlviCqu70

chrisC