Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Proof of concept - perturbing a static magnetic field

Started by bob.rennips, May 30, 2007, 12:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldarion

I'm in on this project! ;D

I have two IRF640-based MOSFET H-bridges rated up to 1MHz.  I also have an extremely strong Neo magnet stack that just happens to fit inside of a large trifilar wound air-core coil I wound a while back.

I am using HIP4081 MOSFET H-bridge drivers that can supposedly create about 60V on the gate pins of the MOSFETs.  It will be interesting to see of my lower-voltage version (maintaining the same voltage ratios, of course) is capable of generating the effect or not.

BTW I find it interesting that, as posted elsewhere, this essentially accelerates an already accelerating field.  Now read http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/powergain.htm

I will report back with results within a day or two.
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

Motorcoach1

Bob did you evrr resolve the .2 zener diode thing that keepeed the occilator from over driveing in the curret phaze . the thing in the Pc was assembly group was we could ever get in to the rr or h gruup to get the thermal to get it from collaping the current grid  is the pmw3e good to go mmmm . Alister Copper has the battry thing good in a Pc inviroment   

bob.rennips

Quote from: Motorcoach1 on May 31, 2007, 02:38:54 AM
Bob did you evrr resolve the .2 zener diode thing that keepeed the occilator from over driveing in the curret phaze . the thing in the Pc was assembly group was we could ever get in to the rr or h gruup to get the thermal to get it from collaping the current grid  is the pmw3e good to go mmmm . Alister Copper has the battry thing good in a Pc inviroment   

You must be thinking of another Bob (I'm not Bob Boyce). I haven't had a zener diode problem as far as I can recall ?!

starcruiser

Here is a Blocking Osc circuit that might be applicable. There are several variations out there but this might be a start.

http://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/psimages/powersuppliesckt6.shtml

Notice the feedback coil...
Regards,

Carl

bob.rennips

I've used a Circuit Simulator Applet which one of the other posters on another thread  brought to our attention, sorry I don't recall the name.

The circuit is not a particularly good design by me but it works around the components I have around. I have one function/freq generator that produces pulses to exact freq. so I'm going to be using this for a clock. As I only have one of these, the circuit makes use of the one clock, and two counter chips, and a series of dip switches to control the period, number of pulses, and pulse width.

Referring to the set of dip switches at the top. Only one of these to be closed at any one time. If you have more than one switch on, the AND gate will eventually turn on permanently as the back voltage on the diode will add up, which will screw the simulation up for you. You only need one switch on as the switch resets the count. These switches control the period relative to the clock frequency. Use a switch on the left for a short period between pulse sequences. Use a switch to the right for much longer period between pulse sequences. Note this is the period between sequences not between each pulse.

The next set of switches down control how many pulses are going to appear within a period for coil1.

The last set of switches down control how many pulses are going to appear within a period for coil2.

Obviously by appropriate choices of the switches you can have a coil1 pulse followed by coil2, followed by coil2 again, followed by coil1, followed by coil1, followed by coil2, as a for instance.

The example text file, has switches set for four pulses per coil with coil2 pulse appearing at the same time as coil1 pulse is turned off. With ten switches per coil, you have quite a lot of flexibility. As the counters have a carry, if you want more pulses per period you can add more counter chips.

To use the simulator and play with the switches and see the output on the simulated scope you need to:

Go to this website and copy paste the content of the pulser_logic2.txt file, attached to this message, into the text box when you select IMPORT from the FILE MENU in the applet.

http://www.falstad.com/circuit/

The output from each AND gate would go to coil1 and 2 via a mosfet driver and mosfet for each coil.

Rather than the didoes I could have used an OR gate, but this was cumbersome on the applet simulator. Resistors values are approx. guess values.

overlapping_pulse.gif shows using the switches to generated an overlapping pulse between coil1 and coil2 followed by interleaved pulses.