Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Impact of Free Energy Device on humanity

Started by Silvije, June 06, 2007, 05:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvije

This seems like important topic.

Please do propose your scenarios.

Will Free Energy Device really bring us all peace or another war?

s.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Silvije on June 06, 2007, 05:22:19 AM
Knife is for cutting bread or killing someone (hopefully not)
so who is to blame? The supposed killer or the man who made the knife?

Is knife good or bad thing? Now replace knife with a term "free energy device". will it bring peace or war?

Silvije

I know this forum should be only about plans and circuits of such devices but if such device will bring us war than I will think about do I want to be a part of the whole thing.

This is proposal of my first scenario:

Free energy device will not change the world much, and doubtfully for better.
It will maybe take down electricity from the global market but that will not help poor people not to be poor any more. Why I say that? For example we can get electricity almost for free from the sun (there is investment in solar panels in the beginning). So why africa with highest insolation is the most poor continent? Why dont they use solar power and be the most developed part of the world.
Simple answer is who is going to give them solar panels? Exactly the same will happen with free energy device. Who is going to give them this device. Rich people will be able to build it for themself and to become even richer. Nothing else.

s.

Silvije

Just one more thought:

I am not really convinced that this device will bring us any peace as long as we
need to collect prize money for it. There I can see gaining profit. The man who discovers
this should give it for free, not for a prize or a profit if we hope it to bring us something other than war.

Personaly I would be satisfied to release something like that in secret, so I could not even get famous. Why?

Fame, money, power, glory... it's a same old story...

s.

ring_theory

There is no such a thing as "free energy" It allways comes at a cost. I say that because that even if you was given the plans for such a device you would have to buy components to build it. You would have time and effort put into it. NOTHING IS FREE! even the food you consume while building it must be factored in the cost as your body transforms energy for the work.

The scenario.  Free energy device is released to the general public, manufacturers of electrical appliances, electronics and transportation, the sciences, and academia. they all incorporate it into their products and the world goes cordless, and battery less. fossil fuels would no longer be needed and the price would drop drasticly. Utilities companies would have to close up shop and shut down all the nuke plants. Everything that is manufactured after it would have it's own power supply built into it. Mankinds knowledge would be increased in leaps and bounds as the sciences and academia research the various by-products of the mechanism via design variations.

EVERYTHING can be used for evil intent. We are a warlike bieng and wars will be waged and triumphs and tragedies will allways be the result. to say that oil or nuclear ambitions will suddenly dissapear is a unrealistic expectation.  Good does still out weigh evil IMHO.