Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Newman machine replica

Started by TheOne, June 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

The irony is soon we'll both be working on something new... ;D

I was talking to Joe Nolfe the other day and word is Newman has closed the loop to the affect of steady acceleration from a short one time input of hand turning the rotor. No batteries no solar cells... A new video should be out by Monday. I'm just hoping the custom armature I'm working on will work in the closed loop design. LOL! Now lets both hope that Newman is ready to open source the whole thing. Since his device has been supressed over the last 20 years, it must be clear to him by now that open source is the right tactic to take now. He'll make a ton in the book and speaking engagement circuit, and a dozen manufactures would be willing to hire him to advise on production.

~Dingus Mungus

seekingknowledge

Ok now from what i understand the negative connects to the coil and the positive to the axle so the flow of electrons flows from the negative terminal of the battery through the coil and through the axle to the positive terminal of the battery correct?

Now what i want to know is the extra electricity that is supposed to recharge the battery does it follow the same direction ? or does the rotating magnet force (negatively charged) electrons back down the to the negative terminal the place in which the negative charges are coming from, is that what this back current is?

From what i understand you can change the direction of the spin of the magnet without changing the current flow in the coil but by changing the firing postition of the magnet itself is this correct? if so the spin of the magnet can make electrons flow with or against those that are already flowing through the coil from the negative terminal to the positive terminal of the battery.

Please shed some light people, oh by the way im not being critical in any way but has anyone been able to get there newman machine to work yet? when i say work i mean able to charge a battery.

NerzhDishual

Hi guys!

My first 'Newman-Type' motor.

I had:
Some 'garbage chute' of 0.5m/m (=/= #25) copper wire.
Two  'parallelepiped' ferrite magnets.
Two bearings and some other stuff.
The resistance of the coil is about 18 ohms (I ran out of wire :))).

For the moment, I made it run with my 2 hands.
My left hand connects one wire to the commmutor and the other hand connects another wire to the shaft.

It draws about 50 milli (from 20 to 100 according to my 'hand tuning').
The digital volt meter connected to the 12 vols bat. panics (it sometimes
shows 200 vols (or more)).

Does it re-charge the bat?
I don't known!

More pictures at: http://freenrg.info/Newman_Type_Machine_Rep/

When I get a camera I make a footage.

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Starlite

This is my attempt at a Newman motor. The coil is 36 ohms and the rheostat is set to 18 Volts (increase the voltage and the speed increases), however I measured 120mA (meter error?).  I tried two 9 volt batteries in series with no success. It is made from 100mm PVC pipe, the bearing journals are 25mm electrical conduit, 6mm SS shaft, 25mm pvc couplings to hold the neo (30mm x 5mm neo). I have several coils, however when I tried to use one to drive a 12 volt bulb (measured 12 volts AC with meter before connecting) it loaded the motor and slowed almost to a stop (changed the flux within the coils??). I will try a 12 volt car battery, I don't believe recoverying the back emf will charge a battery (might need a diode and capacitors). I have thought of changing the coil configuration to suit the magnets to see if it will motor/generate, any suggestions are welcome. ???

NerzhDishual

@Starlite

Thanks for sharing. Nice motor.

May I stress that in a 'real' Newman Motor the length of the wire is very huge and the commutator is very elaborated.
According to:
http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEWMAN5.html (COMMUTATORS FOR NEWMAN MOTORS- AN OVERVIEW)
Quote".....the commutator has the job of interrupting the current flow in this single coil many times per revolution of the armature. In addition, the commutator must reverse  the polarity of the applied voltage twice during each revolution of the armature."

If you read the Newman patent you will realize  that this reversing polarity is important. 

J. Newman is also saying in his patent, about his 2 coils motor:
QuoteThe [second] coil can be taken ouut of the system, or its electrical currend fed away from the system, and the rotational speed of the magnet will not observably change. However, the rotational speed of the magnet will noticebly change [accelerate] when the electric current from [the second] coil is feed back to [the main] coil.

The newman patent is attached (PatD19).

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.