Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Successful TPU-ECD replication !

Started by mrd10, June 12, 2007, 05:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi Jason,
what also might help is this, so your power supply does not get jammed by the RF:

PS_output_positive:-->ampmeter----->lowpass coil L----->|-------> input toTPU-ECD
................................................................................|
................................................................................|
..............................................................................-----
..............................................................................----- lowpass capacitor
groundline__________________________________________|________>ground input to TPU-ECD

Please try it this way.
Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Jdo300

HI Stefan,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely set that up when I have time. For now. Here's a screen shot of the scope when it was running in the video. There was definitely a lot of hash...

God Bless,
Jason O

hartiberlin

Thanks Jason for the scopeshot,
where is the groundline in this scopeshot ?
At the bottom ?

Is there just coming out positive voltage ?
No negative going voltages ?

P.S. You might want to use at least 3 lowpassfilters in series before
going into the TPU, so your lowpass frequency is around 0.1 Hz or less,
so you have a stable amp and voltage reading at the power supply.

Regards, Stefan.

hartiberlin

Rainer has posted a measurement proposal in the German language thread,
where you might still add the lowpassfilter I posted above.

Here is his GIF pic schematic.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1848.msg34866.html#msg34866

Merkhava

@Jason

I wonder how your TPU-ECD would respond to a bank of AA LiMH rechargable batteries configured for 12VDC output. It seems as the Mobius collector coil begins to pump energy that it will eventually begin throwing power back into the batteries and keep them recharged.

If you can run a 40W light bulb to full brightness for a little while with just a few AA batteries in the setup, then that would be quite impressive.

You would then possibly be at the door step to a free-running device.

Regards,
Robby