Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The simplest free energy system ever overlooked

Started by angryScientist, June 18, 2007, 11:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

How is this one? A free energy system.

On the bottom of the ocean split water into hydrogen and oxygen by electrolysis.

Have a cable that wraps a round a pulley on the ocean floor and also one on the surface. Have bags or containers attached to the cable. Fill the containers with the hydrogen or oxygen.

As the filled containers float to the surface they will pull the cable up with them. One of the ends of the pulley system is connected to a generator to produce electrical power.

At the surface the hydrogen and oxygen are removed from the containers and fed into a fuel cell to recover most of the electricity consumed in the electrolysis process. The electricity from the fuel cells is then shipped back down to the ocean floor to produce more hydrogen and oxygen. Only a small amount of electricity need be added to over come the inefficiencies of the fuel cell.

The depth of the water will determine the amount of excess power generated.

TheOne

indeed but not everyone have a ocean in their backyard ;)

angryScientist

That's true, I live in the mountains.

It could be done in a long pipe also. If you have a good imagination then there could be all sorts of variations on this beautifully simple idea.

tinu

Indeed, the idea is simple and beautiful but unfortunately it?s not working. It takes more electrical energy for electrolysis at high pressure (i.e the bottom of the ocean) that at atmospheric pressure.

Tinu

Duranza

Now if it was a vaccum isntead of pressure... that would work....
The only way to Validate is to Replicate!