Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The simplest free energy system ever overlooked

Started by angryScientist, June 18, 2007, 11:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

Nod too many energy state conversions make things very inefficient very fast, however a 10' model wouldn't do much. The principle that would allow this to work is the amount of gas expansion due to the fact the volume doubles at certain depths, 33' is the first. I will have to find a more feasable proof of concept. To the board for some ideas, first would have to be hho production under pressure.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Dingus Mungus

Should be simple to test... If you can get a vessel good for wide psi range.
Fill a vessel with a liter of water and put it under 100psi of pressure, run the
electrolyzer for 10 min, then depressurize and check remaining water volume.
Then put it under vacuum and repeat the process. You'll should quickly know
if pressure is benifitial to electrolysis or not. I assume yes via Gibbs of FE.

Good luck on your experiments,
~Dingus Mungus

ncin

This is a beautiful idea, I had a similar one I posted before realizing this was here, only I was using compressed air to make a "perpetual airbag engine". Basically just a long rope with airbags (like the type you salvage wreckage with) and a big compressor on the surface filling air tanks. The airbags inflate at the bottom, compress air all the way to the top, deflate for the return trip (carrying a fresh tank of air).

This idea is much more fun, the idea of using split water (hydrogen/oxygen) to produce the lift gas is genius. You don't have to worry about drag on the return buckets either, they physically dont have to be connected to the return rope. Consider if they are heavy enough to sink and turned loose (attached to a pair of guide cables but allowed to freely sink along them, not interfering with the lifting buckets cable at all). You could easily place a clamp on the attatchment point for the lift cable, that releases for the trip to the depths. Once at the bottom they can clamp back onto the "lift" portion of the cable (the looped cable powering a generator). Poof, constant stream of buckets producing nothing but pure lift on the cable for thousands upon thousands of feet.

The best part is when the hydrogen/oxygen gets to the surface you can burn it to recover most of the energy needed to create it in the first place, no need for a big hydrogen fuel cell (burned hydrogen doesn't pollute, it becomes water again). If you could build this at -any- scale you would be producing free limitless power. Gotta be something I'm missing about this idea.....

Thoughts?
Ncin

d3adp00l

I think you pretty much nailed it, I like the addition of disconnecting the air trap system. If you did that you could put a thousand air traps in the circuit and have them stack up on a queing system down below and as the lift chain passed it picks up a air trap, or two, and begins its ascent, This would allow for air traps to be taken out of the system for servicing without affecting the production line. Another bonus is this system does not have to be of rigid construction, it could be made of linked sections with chain guides built into them allowing for movement of tide and current without breaking anything. Think of something like a mechanical version of giant kelp, a weight at the bottom and a balloon of sorts at the top, the link system in between and a chain fed through it all. I like this idea more every time I think about it. Only problem is it would be a huge cost (from our point of view) to get it up and running, anyone know someway to get a grant?:)
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Dingus Mungus

You would need to build a small scale prototype or proof of concept, then if it showed high efficiency people would fund your research, but untill you have something more than a concept I wouldn't hold my breath when it comes to grants. I'm still under the assumption that some simple resistance drag calculations on your bucket design you'll see a major portion of the lift will be consumed, so while it will move, it won't carry much load. Also burning hydrogen results in lower energy recovery. PEM FC is one of the most efficent mediums for hydrogen conversion to electricity we can get.

~Dingus Mungus

P.S. The heat differential of a vent would run dozens of heat differential motors.