Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The simplest free energy system ever overlooked

Started by angryScientist, June 18, 2007, 11:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

Well if we want to talk about heat differencial engines why don't we strap a bunch of stirlings to volcanos? Well I guess if one wanted to test the idea, 35 feet should be enough with 2 times the expansion.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Kalash

I posted this in the shuttle thread - I got diverted...

Seems like you've covered some of this already...

But I want a ridged design ( or flexible tubing anyway...)

You guys are crazy...

;)

Alright...

So you get a small volume (little balloon) at the bottom of the ocean (I'd go with 2 balloons - one for hydrogen, one for oxygen so that you can better utilize them when they reach the top of the line...)

I'd place the conveyors inside tubes to that any gasses released by the balloons would rise inside the tube for harnessing at the surface (in some kind of complex processing plant or... whatever)

The water in the tube is going to be moving in the direction of your balloons - set up some kind of spill over waterwheel for processing of this "wasted" energy.

As the balloons rise, they will expand further as pressure decreases.

You must allow for this so the balloons don't POP.  Some kind of diaphragm would probably be best - get a bead of gas pushing the diaphragm upwards, inflating it somewhat... with an open bottom so the excess gas can flow out around the diaphragm inside the tube....

As Pressure decreases and the balloon expands, buoyancy will increase...

Assuming this is used as a means of lifting water (with buckets, or simple....ier...  the water the diaphragms displace and move upwards with their motion...) and this water being used to turn a waterwheel......

Even if the lifting of the water is only 10 feet or so.... it'll be enough to run over a waterwheel and create more electricity/usable energy...
At the very least, it'll be a constant downward pressure on the down side of the top 10 feet or so of the mechanism....

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 16, 2007, 11:26:41 PM
Well if we want to talk about heat differencial engines why don't we strap a bunch of stirlings to volcanos? Well I guess if one wanted to test the idea, 35 feet should be enough with 2 times the expansion.

Air breathing volcanos suffer from a much weaker dfferential...
The oceans floor is 2-6 degrees from freezing most of the time,
and a hell of a lot closer to the magma chamber then on land.
But geothermal conversion via dry volcanic heat would drive a
huge steam turbine given the chance. The tough part for a
dry volcano is the heat pockets can move through the strata.
So after so much work is done, the thermal pocket goes cool,
and the magna would push where there was less resistance.

I won't say the bouyency device wouldn't work, but it requires
input to function... I'm just looking for similar ideas with no input.
Sorry if I am being distracting in any way. I just enjoy bouncing
concepts like these off other knowledgeable researchers in hopes
of stumbling on to something we've never even imagined seperately.

~Dingus Mungus

d3adp00l

I agree that underwater vents have a tremendous amount of power, One thing that makes me hesitate, is the depth at which the station would have to be, and the difficulties that lay within that.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 17, 2007, 11:41:47 PM
I agree that underwater vents have a tremendous amount of power, One thing that makes me hesitate, is the depth at which the station would have to be, and the difficulties that lay within that.

You got me there...
But any structure at that depth will suffer similar strains.
We really just need some numbers to crunch from a prototype.
Thirty five feet tall is just so damn big...

I think once you can see the energy generated by the bouyency in ratio to the engery cost of HHO production, we'll have a more sturdy footing in our discussion.

~Dingus Mungus