Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mikell Device revisited

Started by Pontifex, June 27, 2007, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pontifex

Hi kunduct, that's nothing new. See my first post including link.

Cheers, Pontifex  ;)

eavogels

A new replication of the Mikell device (Helix Rotary) is started. Progress will be published here: http://fdp.nu/mikelldevice/thedevice.asp#20080302

By the way Hartiberlin: The photo you published in the second message of the thread is my replication of the 2D Mikell device. It is not stated as a working device. It's build with email help of Mikell who stated this HIS 2D version was powering RC cars. But my version never made it that far.

Regards, Eric.

supersam

eric,

have you given any consideration to how this reconciles with rodin mathmatics?  i do not see this configurations real underlying thory, as being correct, except in the correct direction!  you might want to consider a reconciliation with rodins mathmatics before actually performing any actual experiments.  as far as i can see if you are going to talk about toroidal coils you should at least have a good understanding of rodin math.

keep up the goood work!

lol
sam

Pontifex

Hi Eric,

nice to know that somebody dares to experiment with a helix rotary device. What I do not understand is this: If spending so much money for this device why is the person doing so many variations from the original that it is not useful to talk about a replication?

At least I would try to use copper foil and I would avoid using screws to attach the magnets as metal screws would alter the desired magnetic field. If not using screws there is no necessity for using round magnets....

Just my two cents....

Kind regards
Pontifex