Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@pese

Thanks for your PM which I have kept in mind.

OK I tried as follows;

Took a small 1200uf 25vdc cap and put it on A-C.

Started the cap with 31.5vdc. Voltage starts to fall until 1.2 volts and started going back up fast up to around 2.2 volts.

I connected a 12v led that I know draws 150 mA. Connected the negative onto B then held the positive just for a second or so onto D. The light lit very dimmly and the voltage fell by .3-.4 vdc and when I took off the positive it started going right back up so I could do this continuously on and off and the voltage does not drop down to zero. I can't calculate how much wattage that is but I know for a fact that there is something there and now I can do it with a very smaller cap. Will try other ways. Reminds me of Macedonia's 10 second charge - 2 second light with his bifilar coil and frequency pulsing. Mind you that I am not using a constant 3v or 12v feed or anything. Will get around to that also. But there are so many ways to try this. Please don't grill me on this as these are simply tests.

@Brnbrade

Keep talking. Don't be shy. Does 28 questions ring a bell?

jacob

Quote from: wattsup on July 07, 2007, 02:22:28 PM
@jacob

I could say the same thing about the TPU after so many years.

With the exception that here is someone who does not hide behind someone else, comes forward, and shows us some interesting work...

@ Wattsup

I understand how you feel. But in my opinion, SM is a gentleman, he speaks the truth, and he has a genuine desire to help as much as he can, within the parameters of what he is allowed to say, and what he isn't. Brnbade on the other hand is being dishonest and disrespectfull. Even the email he gave when he joined this forum is a fake. There is a pattern of deceit here.

Regards,

Jacob

MeggerMan

@brnbrade,

Por favor pode voc? afixar um diagrama de circuito ou uma foto de sua instala??o.

Please can you post a circuit diagram or photo of your setup.

Kannst du einen Schaltplan oder ein Foto deiner Einstellung bitte bekanntgeben.

Potete inviare prego uno schema circuitale o una foto della vostra messa a punto.

Puedes fijar por favor un esquema circular o una foto de tu disposici?n.

Pouvez vous veuillez signaler un sch?ma de circuit ou une photo de votre installation.

ПожалÃ'Æ'йÃ'Ã'‚а, вÃ'‹ можеÃ'‚е оÃ'‚пÃ'â,¬ÃÂ°ÃÂ²ÃÂ¸Ã'‚Ã'Å' Ã'Ã'…емÃ'‹ или Ã'„оÃ'‚огÃ'â,¬ÃÂ°Ã'„ии ваÃ'ˆÐ¸Ã'… наÃ'Ã'‚Ã'â,¬ÃÂ¾ÃÂµÃÂº.

あなたの組み立ての回路図かå†â,,¢Ã§Å"Ÿã‚’掲示できるãâ,¬â€š

당신ìâ,¬ 당신의 ì²´ì Å"의 íšÅ'선도 또는 사진을 배치할 수 있다.

Have I missed any language?  I could try telepathy but he may have his fingers in his ears and saying "tra-la-la-la-can't-hear-you....."
;)

Regards
Rob

TheOne

you forget the venusian and marsian language

hartiberlin

Hmm,
any other idea how we can bring BRnBrade to speak more to us ?

I don?t want to ban or chase him away over here, but his lack in
answering any questions is a bit annoying...

@Doug and @Wattsup,
please can you connect around 1 KOhm resistor to your output and
measure then again your voltage ?
Will it fall ( decrease)  fast ?

Can you lightup a red LED with it ? ( Which needs about 1.7 Volts to light up)
Can you get the LED to light up contantly ?

Please let us know.
Many thanks.

Otherwise I wonder, if you not only picking up 50 or 60 Hz from
the grid or RF from any mobile phone tower and "rectify" it somehow into the cap...
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum