Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esotericman

It is cool- great way to rip off the power companies if nothing else ;)
But the problem is of course, is it extra?  I mean sure it's waste- but it may be necessary waste.  A turbo can tap some of the wasted exhaust pressure, but too much will conk out the motor!

Plus the fact that your free energy car would only work as long as you're near "the grid":p

@Sam- Not sure if I understood your post... I wasn't trying to imply that Tesla was tapping into any ambient radiation due to power lines, etc.  I meant that he was creating it with his Wardenclyffe tower!

Its funny, I've read about so much concern over the safety of his proposed system- how all that emf radiation would cause cancer and screw up the ecosystem.  But here we are doing it anyway!  I wonder- if all the infrastructure involved in power transmission today were replaced by Tesla's Global Power vision, could it really be any worse?

acerzw

<removed - except useful reference>

I have just received my copy of the book 'Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy of God, The Science of Man' written by Dean & Mary Hardy and Marjorie & Kenneth Killick, published by Delta-K Products ISBN 0-932298-58-7.
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

innovation_station

i was jokeing

lol

no one is at fault it is the puzzel  lol

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

ronotte

@Acer

as you are certanly aware the base diagram you post is a form like the ECD double crossed Mobius collector I do know quite well (actually I'm using also the same output tap approach!). The difference is that in your case the collector is coiled onto an iron core rather than in air (and  turn's number as well).
Of course in my case unfortunately I've not yet found a way to start it with a mag: I ASSURE YOU!.

Roberto