Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tao's TPU End Game - Thank You Thread

Started by chrisC, July 11, 2007, 11:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

And another diagram.   

Notice that I show the E-field outside the coils as well.  I also show the E-field close to the wires (just in the upper Left corner so I dont' clutter up the picture)  You get the idea.

EM

DigiLab

@Emdevices

Thanks for the reply. I see where you are going and I like it. I like the explanation in the first P.S. which is completely valid, and I like the second drawing, it tells all, but I don?t know how much energy you can extract from electric field created like that. I have to chew on that a little bit and do some tests.

@Tao

Thanks for the reply as well. I hope you don?t mind my dropping in. My intention is to flush the things out with that what I know in order to be sure that we are stepping in the right direction.

I would like to take the liberty to speak on behalf of the people from this forum. That said I wish you success going through this endeavor and thank you for sharing it with us.

Godspeed.
DigiLab

EMdevices

As far as the amount of energy we can draw from this, well that's all "up in the air"Ã, Ã,  :)

This was just a concept we developed back at gn0sis.com, and tao loved it so much, Lindsay endorsed it, and we all cried over it, we were so happy.Ã,  Ã,  Ha HaÃ,  :)

On a more serious note,Ã,  I want to mention that transmission lines have a very high Q, or quality of resonance.Ã,  SO THE VOLTAGE CAN GO VERY VERY HIGH AT THE RESONANT FREQUENCY.Ã,  Ã, 

Here's one more picture I drew to illustrate the concept.

We now just use plates (capacitor formed between the main plate and our end plates) and when the coil fires, it creates a high voltage (depending on the capacitance and coil parameters)

HOWEVER,Ã,  we don't need to do this because.....Ã,  EACH COIL LOOP HAS SOME CAPACITANCE TO THE MAIN COLLECTOR, that's inside the coil (or it can be outside near by the coil, but it's more elegant and practical on the inside).Ã,  This capacitance is called Distributed Capacitance when one calculates transmission line parameters.Ã,  Anyway, a setup with just the coil achives the same result as this plate setup I illustrate.Ã,  It simply moves charges by ELECTROSTATIC repulsion.

EM

tao

Quote from: EMdevices on July 11, 2007, 05:04:13 PM
As far as the amount of energy we can draw from this, well that's all "up in the air"   :)

Yes, this truly is up in the air, but given the fact that we can ENGINEER and CREATE very high voltages, as opposed to lower voltages, MERELY BY CHANGING TIMINGS, this right there is an asymmetric process. Add to that the fact that once a HV field is in place, no matter how long, the electrons will MOVE THEMSELVES toward the positive region with a FORCE based on how high our high voltages are. Thirdly, the entire mock TPU setup has Anti-Lenz characteristics inherent in itself.

So, we basically have then three asymmetric process all attributing to POWER OUTPUT.

So, truthfully, it is up in the air, as Tupac would say, 'Only god knows'... lol

But seriously, everything FITS with SM's words, analogies, everything he basically said. So, by tomorrow night, I should have my thread complete and you all can see what I mean, even more so. Sorry it's taking so long, but I want to do it right.

This was just a concept we developed back at gn0sis.com, and tao loved it so much, Lindsay endorsed it, and we all cried over it, we were so happy.    Ha Ha  :)

EM

BWAHAHA!!! Good one EM... ;)

eldarion

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine