Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on April 28, 2008, 03:02:43 AM
Just finished lunch with an old friend.

He did not care about science but cared much about people.  He was trying to promote a project of sending USD10 per month to sponsor a poor child to go to school in the remote parts of China.  Even though schooling is free, the child still needs to buy books, gym shoes, pens, paper etc.

I told him that I could bring so much wealth to the World that such proverty will be history.  He decided to send the presentation slides to the kids and the schools he helped to sponsor.

In his words: "I can help to cater for some of their material needs.  But this gives them hope and challenge.  Winning USD$1,300 is nice if they can do it.  The sharpening of the scientific knowledge is invaluable even if they cannot win."

Tseung:

It seemed like you're trying so hard to convince the world that you have this magnificent Lee-Tseung Theory that will save them from the energy crisis and then some. In addition, all this talk of "letting others shine" and "benefiting the world" actually is pretty meaningless.

Smart people aren't convinced by some 'retirees' claiming this or that. Throwing in the kitchen sink or flying saucers is equally meaningless! Anybody impressed yet? Apparently not.

For every post you posted, you get at least twice the negative replies. There is NO ONE who believes in your crap! That is the reality and it's not the case of others considering your theory 'blasphemous'. It is UTTER Nonsense. When will you wake up?

cheers
chrisC

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 28, 2008, 03:01:48 AM

So this kinda blowing wind thru tunnel on pendulum. In this case your vertical work is done by the movement of string thru support as it has no other way to go.
And the main important point in these types of force is that you are wasting tremendous energy to do small work. For example I have posted a diagram below. At any given time only one arrow is actually doing the horizontal work and other arrows are doing different work and those below the pendulum are wasted. Your total horizontal force in this case would be way larger than you have shown! You are not considering that wasted energy. You can not apply such a force and then call it as a single source force. Becase in this case there will be a force on bob and on string at the same time. So it would multiply in amount and also waste all that force below bob.
So this is an invalid force!

Dear Kul_ash,

Thank you for drawing the diagram and the comparison with wind blowing on the pendulum to provide the horizontal force F.  Indeed, your diagram shows much wind energy is wasted in providing the horizontal force F.

However, your diagram reminds me of the force diagram my physics teacher drew when he tried to explain the concept of force and work.  In pendulum20.jpg, all the three cases A, B and C did no useful work as far as the weight is concerned.

Case A: The weight is supported by a solid Rod.  There is a force due to the weight acting on the rod.  But there is no displacement.  Therefore, no work is done.  No energy is spent.

Case C: The weight is supported by a pump sending water jet up.  There is no displacement of the weight.  There is no useful work done.  However, work is done by the pump to move the water up.  Work is done.  Energy is spent.  However, the work is not considered to be useful!

Case B: Almost all students asked: ?If no work is done and no energy spent, why would we feel tired in holding up the weight??  The teacher replied that the human body is partly solid and partly liquid.  In holding up the weight, some blood is pumped and circulated in the process.  The  pen*s is an excellent example.  It was a boy?s school.  Thus we felt no embarrassment.

Mr. Kul_ash, your quoting of wind blowing to provide the horizontal force F is like Case C.  However, I drew magnets in magnetic fields.  If the magnetic field were provided by permanent magnets and there were no movement of the magnet aside from the displacement from Point A to Point B, no work and no energy is spent to maintain the position.

Hope that answers your comment on spending/wasting a huge amount of horizontal energy.  The holding of the pendulum bob at Position B by a string as in Pendulum14 is not comparable to wind blowing or Case B and Case C taught by my Physics teacher.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on April 28, 2008, 05:33:06 AM

So this kinda blowing wind thru tunnel on pendulum. In this case your vertical work is done by the movement of string thru support as it has no other way to go.
And the main important point in these types of force is that you are wasting tremendous energy to do small work. For example I have posted a diagram below. At any given time only one arrow is actually doing the horizontal work and other arrows are doing different work and those below the pendulum are wasted. Your total horizontal force in this case would be way larger than you have shown! You are not considering that wasted energy. You can not apply such a force and then call it as a single source force. Becase in this case there will be a force on bob and on string at the same time. So it would multiply in amount and also waste all that force below bob.

Dear Kul_ash,

Thank you for drawing the diagram and the comparison with wind blowing on the pendulum to provide the horizontal force F.  Indeed, your diagram shows much wind energy is wasted in providing the horizontal force F.

However, your diagram reminds me of the force diagram my physics teacher drew when he tried to explain the concept of force and work.  In pendulum20.jpg, all the three cases A, B and C did no useful work as far as the weight is concerned.

Case A: The weight is supported by a solid Rod.  There is a force due to the weight acting on the rod.  But there is no displacement.  Therefore, no work is done.  No energy is spent.

Case C: The weight is supported by a pump sending water jet up.  There is no displacement of the weight.  There is no useful work done.  However, work is done by the pump to move the water up.  Work is done.  Energy is spent.  However, the work is not considered to be useful!

Case B: Almost all students asked: ?If no work is done and no energy spent, why would we feel tired in holding up the weight??  The teacher replied that the human body is partly solid and partly liquid.  In holding up the weight, some blood is pumped and circulated in the process.  The  pen*s is an excellent example.  It was a boy?s school.  Thus we felt no embarrassment.

Mr. Kul_ash, your quoting of wind blowing to provide the horizontal force F is like Case C.  However, I drew magnets in magnetic fields.  If the magnetic field were provided by permanent magnets and there were no movement of the magnet aside from the displacement from Point A to Point B, no work and no energy is spent to maintain the position.

Hope that answers your comment on spending/wasting a huge amount of horizontal energy.  The holding of the pendulum bob at Position B by a string as in Pendulum14 is not comparable to wind blowing or Case B and Case C taught by my Physics teacher.

I did not understand why you shown those three fig. But any way, I can not believe that you are trying to use magentic field to pull pendulum. How are you supposed to let it go? :) You will need much larger energy to pull bob apart from your permanent magent. Try it with simple magnet. Pull a nail with magent and then try to separate it from magent. It will need much more energy to do that.
That is a basic problem in using magents to pull pendulum. And even lets assume that magnet is pulling bob which is at some distance. Again same thing is going to happen. Bob will get into motion, will have a velocity, will follow the circular path because it can not follow any other path, vector force of mv^2/r will be introduced in it and it will get vertical and horizontal movement.
Most important point here to remeber is your magent is at "some" distance from bob. The nearer the bob, more will be the attraction force. So again it is not constant! It is not same at the constant horizontal pull. You are again introducing a "mechanism" to do vertical movement!
And you haven't answered me as yet about the pendulum14.jpg and why your inclined force according to you is not doing vertical work?

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on April 28, 2008, 05:33:06 AM

Dear Kul_ash,

And in other words, this means that only magnetic pendulums are considered for your theory! You never seem to mention that before and you are giving up your pendulum14.jpg concept of using knot and pulley! Is my conclusion correct?

It is always a misconception of amatures to consider Gravity and magnetism as friends! They give by one and take by other. It is easy to walk down a 50 floory building but it is extremly hard to get up again. Same thing with magents, it is easy to pull some thing and its very hard to push it back! And unfortunately no system works one way :(

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 28, 2008, 03:11:25 AM
.....Thats why again and again I am saying, if you just consider three simple forces without the frame of pendulum and what happned before, then pendulum3 is right.

But unfortunately your analysis shows what happened before is the result of your current position and it is totally not accepted! .....

Dear Kul_ash,

I shall repeat the correct physics and mathematics again.  When we are just given two end points ? Point A and Point B, we can detect a difference in Energy and hence conclude that work must have been done.

However, different work could have been done using different scenarios.  We can restrict the path to that of an arc.  However, if we are allowed to assume a different force function, the work done and energy spent in different scenarios will be different.

For example, in the case of Pendulum10.jpg, the tension of the string is deliberately kept to 0 until the very end.  The externally applied force is vertical and then slowly moved towards the RHS to follow the arc.  At the very end, the external force is shifted in direction to that of horizontal.  In this particular case, all the externally supplied energy goes into the vertical work done in raising the bob. 

Now I have modified pendulum14.jpg to pendulum21.jpg.  The pulley is set to a position below horizontal at the beginning (dY) and kept at that position until the bob has been raised almost to the final position.  Since the external force during this period never had an upward vertical component, it cannot contribute to the leverage in raising the bob.

At the very end, the pulley and the 10-unit weight are raised back to the horizontal position.  This vertical work done in raising the 10 unit weight (+ the weightless pulley) though the vertical distance dH +dY is much less than (60*dH).

Hope this shows that ?leverage? is not a factor in this case of the simple pendulum under a Lee-Tseung Pull.  Have I confused you???