Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 13, 2008, 08:59:28 AM
In other words, please get lost, no one wants you here! You are increasing entropy of this closed system, which is unwanted!
:D Haha LOL nice one Kul_ash :) Can we call that remark negentropic behaviour? ;D

@Ben Waballs: Hey don't dis the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster eh, it is one of the greatest mystical revelations
ever! Pastafari unite! ;D
It's just that recently I've been experiencing a slight confusion due to the quarrel between the two opposing fractions,
one of which claims His Noodleness to be bathed in Bolonese sauce, whereas the other maintains it has always been
Marinara sauce. A schizm and possible holy war may even come of it... :D
Oh yeah, and can you ask for ketchup with those fries? ;)

@Hans: Great to have your input in this thread again Hans! :)
I just love your "Ex nihilo nihil fit" argument! And your move toward
use of massive capitals is also quite refreshing. ;)

@Chris: are you sure it was Abracadabra? I thought it was Hocuspocus.
Or maybe Simsalabim... Ah, what the heck, whichever it was, I'm sure
it'll work if we just give the pendulum a long angry stare and tell it to
Abracadaba hocuspocus simsalabim.
And presto! The pendulum will just start handing over pieces of
Lead Out gravity energy. Possibly with the odd piece of antigravity
in between, but you can't really blame a pendulum for that, it has
no eyes nor fingers so it's actually quite impressive that it can
hand you any energy at all. ;) ;D :D

Pirate88179

I simply can't agree with the premise that the string in the pendulum is doing additional work.  In a stationary pendulum, the string has tension on it yes, EQUAL to the opposing force of gravity from the ball on the end of the string.  Nothing more or less.  It is in an equilibrium state no?  So now, we swing the pendulum and, due to the acceleration and the arc path followed by the pendulum, the gravity pulls a little more on the string and the string counters with an EQUAL opposing force thereby maintaining equilibrium through the course of the arc.  There is no EXTRA work being done by either gravity or the string.  Now, if you apply the Tseung pull, you are expending energy to do so.  It does not matter what angle or direction you apply this pull, the reaction of the pendulum motion will be EQUAL and OPPOSITE thereby maintaining EQUILIBRIUM.

In the pendulum example shown here many, many times, if the string were indeed doing more work than required to counter the gravitational forces, the ball would rise up into the air.  If gravity were doing more work than required, the string would break.  But you have to add the Lee-Tseung pull right?  OK.  but then, you also have to account for the energy required to provide this pull.  I have never seen ANY equations or mathematic here that assigns ANY input power to this pulse or pull.  You have to account for this additional energy input into the system otherwise, it will APPEAR that something extra is being "LEAD OUT".

Let me break it down to something so simple that maybe even TopGun can understand.

I have a barrell of apples, 50 apples to be exact.
I apply the "Lee-Tseung Pulse" by adding one more apple to the barrel.
I count the apples in the barrel and say "I now have 51 apples in the barrel.  One apple has been 'Lead Out' by my pulse."

I would HAVE to account for my adding the other apple to the barrel which would then show that from nothing comes nothing.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

PYRODIN123321

HELLO ALL,

What a long topic!! haven't been keeping up its too much to sneak @ work- i had a thought but alas, i am just a newb.. so....

here we are trying to get gravity to do work for us....by way of a pendulum- i have no idea if this would work- i believe some say we cant get work out of gravity aka its just potential-but,

here is my thought-

doesn't gravity power(sorta) the earths molten core by way of pressure on itself

-so gravity is transferring energy to the earth right? as pressure then heat?
if this is so then there should be a way to get gravity to do work for us- though i do not know if a pendulum would do it
am i right on this? ???please correct me if I'm wrong

Just a thought, be gentle, lol ;D
Peace.

hartiberlin

Quote from: Ben Waballs on May 12, 2008, 01:00:11 PM
Wannabe hasnt spoiled our fun,

Larrys game has been dead for years, if he ever had any at all,  wannabe doesnt even have the basic physics to challenge that part of it. All he can do is try and stir up trouble, and hes a pathetic troll. Really bad at trolling actually.
But you can tell from his scribbling that he is illiterate, and probably lives with mommy. So, tell your mommy that she is welcome, we know day care costs a lot on a hookers paycheck. We are glad to help you out with your retarded section 8 son, just give us a bigger discount next time we come over, k?  And please, keep your back shaved, it keeps the customers 'coming'.

Hi Ben,
please quit this tone or you will be banned.

This should be a discussion thread but not a street mob language fight.

Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Top Gun

Quote from: Top Gun on May 13, 2008, 03:43:49 PM
The Physics and Mathematics tells me:

The tension on the string will have vertical and horizontal components.  The string will also have displacement.  Thus work must have been done by the string.  In order words, Gravity must have done work via the string.  This is the Lead Out Energy.

@Hans,

Let me repeat the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory in Physics terms without the mathematics.

(1)   In Physics, if there were a force and a displacement, there would be work done.  This applies to an entire system such the entire 3 forces on a pendulum or on an individual component such as the tension of the string.
(2)   In applying the Lee-Tseung Pull to the pendulum, tension is maintained on the string.  If we focus on the string, there is force and there is displacement.
(3)   Thus we can calculate the work done by the string.  This is absolutely correct in Physics.
(4)   However, where does the work (and energy) from the string come from?  If it does not come from the external force, the only remaining logical and reasonable source is Gravity.  My many diagrams show that the force and energy from the string does not come from the external force in many cases.  The most convincing is pendulum28.jpg.
(5)   Thus during the Lee-Tseung Pull, gravity does work via the tension of the string.  This energy is the Lee-Tseung Lead Out energy.

This is the essence of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory!  Lee-Tseung are the first ones to bring out this fact and record it in their patent applications.  However, the logic and mathematical calculations should be understandable by any one knowledgeable in ?O Level Physics?.