Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Quote from: The Observer on December 22, 2009, 11:44:55 AM
The real crux of what Mr. Tseung is saying is...

I CAN > i can't

This is not a philosophical debate, but there are different kinds of impossible.  There is the really difficult, which people sometimes call impossible, and there is the truly impossible.  The example always trotted out is man going to the moon, but really, no serious person ever said it was impossible to do at all, maybe impossible with technology at the time.  And they were mistaken.

How about magic genie lamps.  Are those possible?  They sure would be great to have.  Let's all devote all our energy to capturing genies and stuffing them in lamps.

Look, this is a practical discussion.  There are many things we already know about magnets, and there is no need to reinvent the wheel each time we sit down at a workbench.  Let's move forward from the basics.  What Lawrence is saying is not true, and if you doubt it, try it.  JL Naudin actually draws out how a machine could be made to take advantage of this supposed energy gain.  It has zero chance of working, but if you want to make it, go ahead.

The Observer

Shrugged,

There are 2 phenomena that I am aware of that are non-linear and show a so called over-unity effect.

1. Resonance... when a small vibration causes a large vibration in a much larger object.

2. Ferromagnetic Material's Anisotropic Energy... Why people use ferro-electromagnets instead of just a coil.

Because Mr Tsueng is utilizing both of these phenomena in his inventions,
                                                                                                                              I would say he is on the right track.

Best Regards,
                       The Observer

tinu

@ broli,

Have you read the rebuttal written by Ken Rauen on http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Kedron:Eden_Project:Permanent_Magnet_Energy_Gain ?

It’s very well described there: “Sliding magnets sideways does have lower forces, but substantial force exists for a longer distance…”.
The experimental device for such monster magnets on the sliding variant shall integrate for many meters (maybe as far as 3-4m, from my experience). Naudin stops integrating at a very “convenient point” but one can see even on his data that the graph for sliding case is falling much slower than the other graph...
Yu (among the latest cases) and many others in the past did the same mistake of ignoring the integral over long distances just because the forces seemed negligible. Well, forces may be small but they decay slowly with distance and due to the large distances involved, the work is significant.

Cheers,
Tinu

Cap-Z-ro

I read this small news item the other day:

A car backs over a little girl...according to the victim, her neighbor a 32 year old man rushed over and tossed the vehicle off her.

According to the man he doesn't know how he did it.

I myself have seen the "impossible" happen before my eyes.

There is more to this world than we know for sure...I not naive enough to think I can determine where the limits to what is possible are.

Regards...

ltseung888

More discussion on Input Energy to the Tong Po Chi Wheel

After much discussion, we redrew our Input Voltage Picture to include the “hidden Source” XX.  In our wheel, the Drive Coil also acted as a Collector Coil even though we did not want to.  The reason was that when the Pulse stopped, there was still a rotating magnetic field.  That would induce current on our Drive Coil.

To get the correct Input Power to our wheel, we needed to eliminate this AC Power Contribution.  This AC Power Contribution should be part of the Output!  The best way might be to use the Scope.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.