Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Comments on the practical Device
Quote from: ltseung888 on December 25, 2009, 05:03:37 PM
What is involved in the 300 watt prototype?

There are different ways to improve the 1 watt prototype to 300 watts.  These ways include:

1.   Replace the proximity switch with light or laser control devices.  This solution will be tested shortly.  This will allow more accurate timing, faster rotational speed and ease of programming later on.
2.   Adding a suitable flywheel to lead out additional gravitational energy.  This is a very easy  engineering solution.  It will be tried as soon as Tong gets his new place ready.
3.   Loopback.  There can be loopback to same wheel or use the output of one as the input to another.  This solution may need to wait until solution 1 is completed.
4.   Larger Wheel.  We shall let some other team work on this.  The wheels can use spokes to allow for much larger effective diameters.
5.   Use energy from the shaft.  We do not need to worry about the number of Collector Coils.
6.   Use of soft iron rods in the core of Collector Coils.  This also appears to be a simple solution.

When we already have an overunity device verified and shown to thousands, the pressure is off.  It is just a matter of improvement now.  (Once the light bulb can shine for 10 seconds, it can be improved to last for minutes and hours)
Mr. Wong: “The light bulb that can shine for 10 seconds is not practical.  I would not invest in it.  However, I would be interested in investing in a light bulb that can shine for 10 hours.”
Tseung: “Scientifically, the 10 second light bulb already illustrated the principle.”
Mr. Wong: “A business person is not interested in principles.  I am interested in making money.  When your device can generate 5KW, call me again.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Devil

Keep moving no matter what happens

Quote from: ltseung888 on December 26, 2009, 06:01:09 PM

Comments on the practical Device

Mr. Wong: “The light bulb that can shine for 10 seconds is not practical.  I would not invest in it.  However, I would be interested in investing in a light bulb that can shine for 10 hours.”

Tseung: “Scientifically, the 10 second light bulb already illustrated the principle.”

Mr. Wong: “A business person is not interested in principles.  I am interested in making money.  When your device can generate 5KW, call me again.”

Tseung. Your success depends on moving forward no matter what others say, think or do.  You et al have made great progress on little resources.  There will be setbacks.  You may not get much support now or in the near future.

To be realistic, the top-secret Government Research Organizations are far advanced than you in this Lead-Out Energy research.  Your work will force them to declassify the information sooner.  If you et al can build a 5 KW electricity generator with part-time helpers and no working space, any nation, no matter how poor, will be able to do so.  If you share every step including the mistakes and jeers, others can learn.  The inspiration will be your contribution to the World.

Take it from the Devil, you still have a long path before the demonstration of your 5 KW electricity generator. 
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.

ltseung888

Explaining Slide 5 again

A very knowledgeable free energy researcher had some problem with our Slide 5.

Researcher: “I do not see the connection between the pendulum, the unbalanced wheel and the pulsed gravitational wheel in your slide.  Can you explain it?”

Tseung: “You already accepted that gravitational energy can be lead-out by the pulled pendulum.  The energy you use to pull it horizontally will lead-out some gravitational energy.  The amount of gravitational energy lead-out is equal to vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.”

Researcher: “Yes.  I understood and accepted that.”

Tseung: “The unbalanced wheel is effectively a pendulum.  If you push the weight to the RHS, you will lead-out gravitational energy.  It is better than the pendulum.  In the case of the pendulum, you have to release it and wait for it to come back to the RHS before you can apply the pull/push (to lead out gravitational energy) again.  In the case of the unbalanced wheel,  after you release the weight and after the lead-out energy has entered the system, you can push it again while it is rotating.  The rotation can be 360 degrees.”

Researcher: “But what is the link with the pulsed gravitational wheel?”

Tseung: “In the 17th Century, a German watch maker, Bessler, built a 16 feet wheel that could lift some weights and rotated for 90 days.  A few thousand people saw it.  However, he did not reveal the construction of his wheel.  When he did not receive any financial investment, he destroyed the machine and took the secret to his grave.  When we understood the Lead-Out theory, we asked Mr. Sun to build the simple gravitational wheel for us.  The wheel with the two tubes having hard surfaces rotated for about 2.5 minutes.  The same wheel with the two tubes having one hard surface and one soft surface rotated for 5 minutes.  You can see the experimental results on youtube.”

The links are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1P3TGhJiF0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zykButGc22U

Researcher: “How does that relay to the magnetic wheel?”

Tseung: “The moment we understood that we could extract gravitational energy from gravity, I asked Forever to do the magnetic pendulum experiment.  She replaced the pendulum bob with a magnet and placed other strong magnet at the bottom to see the changes in swinging time or period.  The result was successful.”

Researcher: “Are you extracting magnetic energy from the magnetic field of the Earth or the magnetic energy from the permanent magnets?”

Tseung: “No.  Magnetic energy comes from Electron Motion.  When an electron orbits around the nucleus, it already shows the properties of a North and a South Pole.  You can imagine it as a tiny magnet.  We have billions and billions of orbiting Electrons in any object.  We use magnetic or electromagnetic fields to influence the motion of these orbiting Electrons and lead-out their energy.”

Researcher: “Will these electrons rotate slower and slower and fall into the nucleus?”

Tseung: “No.  Our universe is not a closed system.  We have electromagnetic energy exchanges occurring all the time including outer space.  It is true that our wheel runs cold.  You can feel the coils after the wheel ran for a couple of minutes.  They feel cool.”

Researcher: “So you are claiming that your lead-out energy machine can lead-out electron motion energy.  The electron motion energy can be replenished by electromagnetic energy exchanges with the surrounding.”

Tseung: “Correct.  I believe that you are seeing the light.  Once you understand and accept the above explanation, the rest will be easy.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

mscoffman

Right, well wouldn't it be nice if a finished product just falls out of the first
stages of R&D...Like having loaves of bread growing directly from wheat plants.

Unfortunately, Things don't work out that way. Ignore the people that say they
want this. Designing an efficient and workable finished product is long hard slog,
best done by competition of a number of people in a number of organizations.
Prove the principle first, in a low cost, low risk device.

---

By the way, boosting lead-out energy to a COP of 3x times,
if possible, makes a lot of sense from balance of system standpoint.
This is inverse Carnot cycle loss for a reasonable working temperature
engine.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Paul-R

Many business people ARE interested in principles.

I suspect that if Mr Wong is unwilling to help when help is needed, then when it is not, Lawrence may
well forget about Mr Wong, and ring someone else. for instance:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6968333.ece