Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: The Observer on January 10, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
                                                                                                                                               It's sad.

You are not protecting anybody here... we can fend for ourselves !

Get a life man,
                         The Observer

Pleading with Stephan to 'ban' me is fending for yourself? That makes a lot of sense Mr. Observer. That explains why the world will always have idiots who will believe everything scam artists throws at them! Get yourself a life indeed.

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

Another important Interview Question

There are many hundreds of OU claims on the Internet.  What is the main difference between yours and the others?

We focused on the theory first.  The objection to OU devices is usually the Law of Conservation of Energy.  Most traditionally trained scientists will not even read the material if they believe that the invention violates the Law of Conservation of Energy.

The moment we raised the possibility of Leading-Out (or bringing-in) energy from the surrounding environment, the focus changed.  The new focus is â€" can we really lead-out gravitational and electron motion energy.  Theoretically, is that possible?

Once the traditionally trained scientists checked and resolved that leading-out energy from the environment is theoretically possible, they would be willing to read on and examine the working prototypes.

The few years promoting the Lead-out energy theory is not in vain.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

More on the discussion related to Input Waveform

Lee: “The battery voltage is 12V.  Why is your Input DC Voltage reading giving 0.87V?”

Tong: “Ours is pulsing voltage.  The peak is 12V.  However, most of the time, there is no voltage nor current at the slow rotational rate we are using.”

Lee: “In measuring the AC Voltage on the Input, the reading was 5.3 Volts AC.  However, when we reverse the connection, the reading was only 3.8 Volts AC.  What is the reason for that?”

Tong: “If we take the waveform from the Oscilloscope, we can see distinctly a DC and an AC component.  I am guessing that the meters did some internal function before displaying the final result.  The meters claimed that they use the RMS (root mean square) values. “

Lee: “Can you clarify?”

Tong: “The meter manufacturers take small time increments of the voltage.  They then square these incremental values.  They then sum these incremental values and divide by the time interval.  Then they square root the result.  The result is called the RMS value.  This will help them to display fluctuating or pulsing voltage.”

Lee: “How does that affect the displayed results?”

Tong: “I believe that in taking DC voltage measurements, the meter may have already subtracted the AC component before doing the RMS calculations.  In other words, the meter may have subtracted the bottom half of the waveform from the top.  This will explain the very low RMS DC voltage displayed.”

Lee: “That is logical.  But how do you explain the discrepancy in the AC voltage measurements?”

Tong: “I believe that the meter might have taken more or all of the top waveform into consideration in one instance.  It might have taken more or all of the bottom waveform into consideration in the other instance.  However, since I am not the meter manufacturer, I can only guess.”

Lee: “What is the most accurate form of measurement?”

Tong: “Measuring the waveform from the oscilloscope is best.  However, we have the scientific debate on how we should treat the waveform?  Should we take the AC component out first before we calculate the DC Input Voltage?”

Lee: “The scientific debate is clear to me now.  Some academics will insist that the DC and AC components of the Input Voltage waveform should all be considered as INPUT.  They should not be separated out.”

Tong: “That is why we want to increase the efficiency of our wheel to a point where there could be no dispute.  If our wheel can generate 5KW continuously and recharges our batteries fully after starting, the debate will go away.  Officials in Beijing are asking for such a prototype.  They said that they would support us totally if they see such a prototype.”

Lee: “Officials need to protect their backs.  They are not scientists.  Meter readings are not enough.  A pre-production prototype is the minimum they would accept.  I am willing to accept less.  Overunity.com is willing to accept 1 watt overunity.  I am willing to accept 300 watts overunity.”

Tseung: “You do not need to wait for us.  Many others are showing their devices.  Steorn.com is one.  Gadgetmail is another (http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8332.0).  If we can lead-out (or bring-in) A from the surrounding, many other OU devices can do too.”

Lee: “I do agree that your Lead-Out energy theory overcomes the dogma of those using the Law of Conservation of Energy as roadblock to OU inventions.   Continue the good work.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Devil

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 11, 2010, 04:57:55 PM
Another important Interview Question

There are many hundreds of OU claims on the Internet.  What is the main difference between yours and the others?

We focused on the theory first.  The objection to OU devices is usually A of Conservation of Energy.  Most traditionally trained scientists will not even read the material if they believe that the invention violates the Law of Conservation of Energy.

The moment we raised the possibility of Leading-Out (or bringing-in) energy from the surrounding environment, the focus changed.  The new focus is â€" can we really lead-out gravitational and electron motion energy.  Theoretically, is that possible?

Once the traditionally trained scientists checked and resolved that leading-out energy from the environment is theoretically possible, they would be willing to read on and examine the working prototypes.

Tseung, in the Better Hong Kong Radio Show tomorrow, you should start promoting the Tong Po Chi Lead-Out Energy Wheel.  You can already use the cheap voltmeters and amp meters to demonstrate overunity.

The use and interpretation of the oscilloscope is being debated by experts.  That can last for months and years.  You have laid out both sides of the argument already. 

You need to let others shine.  You need to have more resources than what you can master yourself or through the volunteering efforts of Lee, Tong, Forever and other students.  There is nothing to be ashamed of if you cannot build the 5 KW electricity generator with your present team.  Your team have done miracles already.  The Lead-Out Energy Theory is the crowning glory.  You already opened the door not only for yourselves but for thousands of other OU inventors.   Encourage more to go through that door.  Emphasize that in the Better Hong Kong Show and the coming events with Todd Hathaway.

Continue to ignore the jeers and insults.  Those ignorant fools do not have overunity wheels  in their bedrooms!
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.

Paul-R

Quote from: The Observer on January 10, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
Chris,
The fact is, you don't have any ideas when it comes to the common goal at OU.com
Observer, I suspect that chrisC behaves the way he does because he is paid to.