Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

*takes modest toes pointed inwards bow*

utilitarian

Quote from: The Observer on January 19, 2010, 03:49:16 PM

6. Now compare the energy needed to make the same sound.
                                                                                                            Ferromagnetic Speaker vs. Coil Speaker.

Whala.. you will find that the coil speaker takes much more energy to run.

With regard to your speaker issue, I think your grasp of energy is as weak as your grasp of the physics involved with the earth/moon orbit.

Just because the use of a magnet results in a more efficient device, at no additional energy cost, does not mean there is free energy.

For example, I could hold a 5 lb iron dumbell stretched out in my hand, or I could let a magnet, secured to a wall, hold the weight.  My muscles, due to their nature, require energy to stay flexed.  The permanent magnet requires no energy.  So there, the magnet saved me all this energy.  But does the magnet provide free energy, no.

Again, if you believe the ordinary speaker is a free energy device, please direct me to at least one mainstream article discussing this amazing fact.

ltseung888

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQZN3N4rTdo

This is one of the OU devices from China using the Lead-Out Energy Theory.

There will be at least two working OU devices in our Show organized by Todd Hathaway â€" an US military energy expert.

The Lead-Out Energy Theory will help China to produce hundreds of OU devices in the next few months.   Indian Engineers are working with Chinese Engineers on this particular device.  International cooperation has started.

The debunkers can come to Hong Kong and bring their test equipment.  Will they dare to take the challenge???
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

The original news article:

æ"¹å˜ä¸–界能源çš,,å'明家“ç‹,人”孙é'»æ˜Ž

å...°å·žå¸,æ°'å­™é'»æ˜Žä»Šå¹´52岁,是个无线ç"µçˆ±å¥½è€...,喜欢æ'†å¼,,家ç"¨ç"µå™¨ï¼Œç "究它们çš,,原理ã€,去年,孙é'»æ˜Žå¼€å§‹å®žæ–½è®¸ä¹...以来é...é...¿çš,,一个大计åˆ'â€"â€"â€"自制“自供ç"µè‡ªå'ç"µçš,,永动机”ã€,他明白,这是个在常人看来疯ç‹,çš,,举动,不可能有人制造出所è°"永动机,因为它还没“出ç"Ÿâ€å°±å·²è¢«ä¼Ÿå¤§çš,,牛顿判了“死åˆ'”ã€,å­™é'»æ˜Žçš,,名字中有个“é'»â€å­—,他çš,,确没有辜负这个字ã€,像许多梦想制造出永动机çš,,人一样,在旁人çš,,冷嘲热讽中,孙é'»æ˜Žå¼€å§‹äº†è‹¦è‹¦é'»ç "ã€,ç"¨ä»–çš,,话说就是“ç§'å­¦å'明永无止境”ã€,2006å¹´1月15日,孙é'»æ˜Žçš,,一种名为自å'ç"µè‡ªä¾›ç"µåŠ¨åŠ›è£...置终于问世了ã€,å­™é'»æ˜Žè¿™æ ·å½¢å®¹å®ƒï¼šä½¿ç"¨ä¸€å°ç›´æµå'ç"µæœºï¼Œé€šè¿‡é€†å˜å™¨ä¾›ç"µç»™äº¤æµç"µåŠ¨æœºï¼Œå·¥ä½œä¸­ä¸¤æœºåŒæ—¶è¿è½¬ï¼Œäº¤æµç"µåŠ¨æœºå'前行驶,带动å'ç"µæœºå‰è¿›ã€,直流å'ç"µæœºè¿è½¬æ—¶ï¼Œå¯å'出不同ç"µé‡ä¾›ç»™é€†å˜å™¨ï¼Œè€Œé€†å˜å™¨è¾"出不同çš,,交流ç"µä¾›äº¤æµç"µåŠ¨æœºè¿è½¬ï¼Œå°±æˆäº†è‡ªå'自供çš,,动力机ã€,å­™é'»æ˜Žæ¬£å–œè‹¥ç‹,,他觉得自己成功了,ç"šè‡³è¿˜ç"³è¯·äº†ä¸"利ã€,现在,他正积极å¥"走于å,,有å...³éƒ¨é—¨ï¼Œç"šè‡³è¿˜æ‰¾åˆ°å...°å·žå¤§å­¦çš,,物理学教授,希望得到权威人士çš,,鉴定ã€,有人ç¬'他有ç,¹åƒå ,•吉诃德,也有人ç¬'他“连基本çš,,物理常识都不å...·å¤‡â€ã€,尽管å¦,此,孙é'»æ˜Žä¾ç,,¶æ‰§è'—ã€,

走进孙é'»æ˜Žçš,,家,到å¤,,æ'†æ»¡äº†å,,式å,,æ ·çš,,ç"µè§†æœºå'Œå½•éŸ³æœºï¼Œåˆ©ç"¨ä¸šä½™æ—¶é—´æžä¸€ç,¹å°å'明,孙é'»æ˜Žä¹Ÿä¹æ­¤ä¸ç–²ï¼Œâ€œç"Ÿå'仪”就是成果之一,这个看起来简陋çš,,è£...置,据说很有功效ã€,理解孙é'»æ˜Žçš,,人这样说:“å...¶å®žï¼Œé‡è¦çš,,并不是ç»"果,而是努力çš,,过程,现代人缺å°'çš,,就是他这种精神!

10月11日下午4时许记è€...到孙é'»æ˜Žå®¶ä¸­äº²çœ¼æ‰€è§ï¼Œåœ¨è®°è€...çš,,采访中孙é'»æ˜Žè¯´ï¼šâ€œæˆ'ç "å'çš,,不是永动机,而是自å'ç"µè‡ªä¾›ç"µåŠ¨åŠ›è£...置,是物理ç"µèƒ½ï¼Œäººå·¥ç»™å®ƒä¸€ä¸ªåŠ¨åŠ›æˆ–ç"µç"¶èµ·åŠ¨ï¼Œç›´æµå'ç"µï¼Œäº¤æµåšåŠŸã€,ç"µèƒ½è½¬æ¢æˆæœºæ¢°èƒ½ï¼Œæœºæ¢°èƒ½è½¬æ¢æˆç"µèƒ½æ°¸ä¸åœæ­¢ï¼Œè¿˜å¯å'外è¾"送ç"µèƒ½ã€,(注:ç"µç"¶çš,,ç"µé‡ç™¾å¹´èƒ½ç"¨å®Œï¼‰ä½†å'ç"µæœºä»£æ›¿ç"µç"¶ï¼Œç¥–祖辈辈ç"¨ä¸å®Œã€,”记è€...看到,此机在运转时,彩色ç"µè§†æœºå‡ºå›¾åƒäº†ï¼Œæ—¥å...‰ç¯ä¹Ÿç€äº†ï¼Œä¸å¯æ€è®®ã€,真是太神奇了ã€,据孙é'»æ˜Žè¯´â€œæ­¤æœºçŽ¯ä¿æ— æ±¡æ¢ï¼ŒèŠ,能减æŽ',保护不可再ç"Ÿçš,,èµ,,源,(ç...¤ç,­ã€çŸ³æ²¹ï¼‰ä½¿ç"¨å¹¿æ³›ï¼Œå®è§,ç"¨äºŽè½¦ã€èˆ¹ã€èˆªå¤©ã€å'ç"µç«™ç...§æ˜Žã€å¾®è§,可将此机è£...å...¥ç"µè§†ã€å†°ç®±ã€ç©ºè°ƒã€ç"µç£ç,‰ç­‰ï¼Œä¸éœ€å¤–æ'ç"µæºâ€ã€,中国人有一天将ç"¨è‡ªå'ç"µè‡ªä¾›ç"µé£žè¡Œå™¨é£žå¾€å¤ªç©ºåŽ»å¤–星一定实现,样机可见ã€,

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 19, 2010, 11:45:39 PM
http://www..com/watch?v=FQZN3N4rTdo

Looked to me like a TV repairman in his shop without electricity and using some mechanical contraption to drive a motor to generate electricity? How amusing and very meaningful.

cheers
chrisC