Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

specter

I've made some experiments with toroidal coil. The only thing that happens - flux leakage. Magnets just attract when current is on. Non-magnetic materials are not affected (coper, aluminium, paper). No changes of mass.

7.8 Hz - is simply a resonant frequency of Marco's setup. Try different magnets (different shapes, sizes, strength) and you will get another resonant frequency.

@tao

If A-field lines outside of toroidal coil where of toroidal shape (see Fig. 8 ) there whould be magnetic field (B-field) outside the coil, because in this case the equation rot(A)=B=0 doesn't stand. rot(A)=0 means that A-vector must be a gradient of some scalar function outside the coil. Only in this case B=0 outside the coil. In case A=grad(f) (which means that B=0) lines of A-field must be uncurled and basicly start somewhere and end somewhere, similar to electrostatic field which starts and ends at charges (remember E=-grad(phi), where 'phi' is electroctatic potential). It's elementary vector analysis.

>> Below I will be showing you an excellent paper by Rick Andersen.

It's not excellent - it's missleading.Ã,  ;)

tao

Quote from: specter on July 24, 2007, 10:09:25 AM
I've made some experiments with toroidal coil. The only thing that happens - flux leakage. Magnets just attract when current is on. Non-magnetic materials are not affected (coper, aluminium, paper). No changes of mass.

7.8 Hz - is simply a resonant frequency of Marco's setup. Try different magnets (different shapes, sizes, strength) and you will get another resonant frequency.

@tao

If A-field lines outside of toroidal coil where of toroidal shape (see Fig. 8 ) there whould be magnetic field (B-field) outside the coil, because in this case the equation rot(A)=B=0 doesn't stand. rot(A)=0 means that A-vector must be a gradient of some scalar function outside the coil. Only in this case B=0 outside the coil. In case A=grad(f) (which means that B=0) lines of A-field must be uncurled and basicly start somewhere and end somewhere, similar to electrostatic field which starts and ends at charges (remember E=-grad(phi), where 'phi' is electroctatic potential). It's elementary vector analysis.

>> Below I will be showing you an excellent paper by Rick Andersen.

It's not excellent - it's missleading.  ;)

Look up the Aharonov-Bohm effect and the electron slit experiments specter. It isn't 'It's elementary vector analysis.'

In fact, look up the Telos experiments, read the links that Grumpy posted in his post.

In addition, I HIGHLY doubt that the 7.8Hz frequency is the mechanical resonance frequency for Marco's SPECIFIC SETUP... I will bet ANYTHING that that is NOT THE CASE, in FACT, I KNOW it isn't the case. I have evidence from other researchers I have been talking to and they remark about MUCH STRONGER energy transference effects between magnets around the 7-8 Hz frequency mark.

Sorry to say, but this might just be more complex than you want it to be, no offense...

specter

>> Sorry to say, but this might just be more complex than you want it to be, no offense...

I'm not offended :)

Firstly Aaronov-Bohm effect is quantum effect described in terms of Schredinger's equation. So it's completly wrong to simply extrapolate it to our (non-quantum) scope. Just google for scientific papers describing effect (not Bearden's!).

tao

Quote from: specter on July 24, 2007, 10:37:15 AM
>> Sorry to say, but this might just be more complex than you want it to be, no offense...

I'm not offended :)

Firstly Aaronov-Bohm effect is quantum effect described in terms of Schredinger's equation. So it's completly wrong to simply extrapolate it to our (non-quantum) scope. Just google for scientific papers describing effect (not Bearden's!).

I do realize this is a quantum effect, and I am not solely quoting Bearden. Bearden 'extrapolates' quite a bit...

The issue is, I have collaborating evidence that in this 7-8 Hz range, a seeming 'transference' (or 'additive effect') of magnetic fields is greater.

I do realize, it will soon become a  'put up or shut up' situation, of which I KNOW. Yet, I need to formulate the best testing setups, so as to alleviate unnecessary $ loss to my person :P ...

turbo

Quote from: rensseak on July 24, 2007, 10:07:50 AM
Hi tao marco and all,

what is also curious with the dancing magnets that they are always swing in opposite direction.

and marco, how did you face the pools of the magnets?

regards
Norbert

well actually in those speaker magnets, one side of the disk is north and one side is south..
the magnets were placed same poles facing each other so that would be on one side n - n  and the other s - s.
so they were repelling each other.

Marco.