Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Virtual Alternator Rotor (VAR) Project

Started by wattsup, August 04, 2007, 08:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

@Wattsup

Keep on working!

The Number of read only Members might be bigger,then the active ones.

As you know:It does mean nothing,if you miss some replays.

Many people look up to your work.

helmut

Localjoe

@wattsup

I can offer the this knowledge, Cone shaped magnets produce a spherical magnetic feild around them.. May play a part in your orientation of your triangular coils. As well I think this is a way better idea for a meg than the tom bearden version... i bet the transistorized coil from the gstrain device could be modified to have coils inbetween the links facing the stators , the faster you spin/pulse the transistorized coil the higher the output should be on the stators as long as the inner fields are strong enough, may take a little play but an exceptional idea.
                                                                                                                                                                Joe

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

wattsup

@Guys

Thanks for your comments and vote of confidence. When I first posted this idea, it did not produce that much comments so I decided to simply work on it on my own, slowly but surely.

The VAR project is still going but I have put it on a longer time frame since I now did most of the preliminary tests I needed to do to see how the original rotor produced its field and the strength of that field versus recreating the same field with small triangular triple coils. I now know that at 4-6 vdc applied to three small coils with about 20 turns of 26 awg wire each, I can recreate a close equivalent to the rotor field at that one triangle location.

My next move is to make the new virtual non-rotating rotor replacement, then it will be to make a driving circuit to start testing it out.

I will not be making the Multi-Pulser designed above as this is way out on my league and I will have to find a local company to commission it, but it is not urgent right now. If I can find a way to pulse the coils is three intervals, meaning 10 coils pulsed, they 10 more then 10 more, this would give me the virtual field movement I am looking for right now. When the time comes, I'll ask the EEers here to help out on the circuit design.

The main point here is by taking a known energy producing device, being the stator which can produce up to 1200 watts of power, I should be able to virtually excite them and  hopefully use less energy then it will produce. I know I know, it's impossible. But when did that every stop us from trying.

one

Quote from: wattsup on January 27, 2008, 04:04:22 PM
@Guys

The VAR project is still going but I have put it on a longer time frame since I now did most of the preliminary tests I needed to do to see how the original rotor produced its field and the strength of that field versus recreating the same field with small triangular triple coils. I now know that at 4-6 vdc applied to three small coils with about 20 turns of 26 awg wire each, I can recreate a close equivalent to the rotor field at that one triangle location.

Wattsup

I  tend to  agree with yandros  If you  simply make coils  and  apply a voltage to them  at best all you have is a transformer .

In my opinion    to have any hope of   reaching overunity  you have to  do  one of 2 things .

You have to apply  one or more of the " quirks " of electricity  in a way that most people wouldn't think about .

Or   .....you  have to   apply either  new  understanding   of  electricity or  rediscover  some  lost  knowledge of  electricity .

I am real sure that there is lots of lost knowledge  out there ......  Just trying to figure  out what Tesla knew could take a lifetime .

I  did not say anything  before  because I thought  my idea  for  rotating  a magnetic field would be to big ......that it would have  almost  no chance of  fitting inside the  stator.

If your  calculations  are right  about  the  coil  windings and voltage it might  have a shot.

I am suggesting that   you think about  using  resonance   as  a quirk to sneak  a little extra  power into your  circuits.

What if you  made your  coils .........then  matched them  to  capacators   to make  resonant  circuits?
What if you then  daisy  chained  the   resonant  circuits  so each one fed the next .

I am pretty  sure that lense law would keep  the whole thing from shorting out .

I am guessing that  a string of  resonant  circuits  closely  spaced together  will  drag each other down a little  ........so  they  might resonate  slower than expected . 

I was thinking that  once the  string of LC circuits could be fed from just a few points ...lets say ..... equivelent  to where  the center of the north  magnets would be. 

gary

My Do It Energy

Hello  Wattsup

take a look @ this, it may help

Mike