Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The truth about "overunity".

Started by Navi-gator, August 11, 2007, 09:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navi-gator

Quote from: Humbugger on August 12, 2007, 10:59:57 PM
Quote from: Navi-gator on August 12, 2007, 10:13:21 PM
Quote from: HopeForHumanity on August 12, 2007, 01:43:27 PM
You arn't thinking on the right level, you are generalizing that overunity meens exceeded mechanical strength. Overunity is the ability for something to generate cop > 1. If you generated it all out of electricity, you would not have a mechanical problem, because their would be no set mechanical strength. 100% efficient meens unity. You say that everything is 100% effecient? No, they are usualy far behind, you are thinking about mechanical exersion being unity because the FORCES are exerting mechanical pressure on the system, not the ENERGY. It takes a bit of thinking to seperate mechanical effeciency from energy effeciency, think about wave types, if you pull something you are exerting a force on the object. If you are spinning something you are exerting a smaller force on the object, and the amount of energy produced would be the same as the energy it took to pull, therefor decreased mechanical pressure and increased energy effeciency. Simmiliar to how mechanics is length, and energy is width, one can far exceed the other. Say the width is 1000watts, and the mechanical strength is 1000pounds, the input was only 10watts, and the mechanical pressure was only 10pounds. Help clear it up? ???

I e-mailed Dante Donatelli your response and this was his response...

QuoteDear Sir or Madam:

The person who responded to Navi-gator?s answer about ?OVER-UNITY?/;?OVER-EFFICIENCY?.

I?m sorry,  but Navi-gator got a little confused and you may have misunderstood a few points.

Now, to PERSONALLY answer your response.

To correct you:  I am not thinking at your level.  I am thinking at a higher, but much simpler  level.  I use facts, not assumptions. I use a New Science technology, which you have never heard about,  I ask questions, that  cannot be answered by the general understanding of Old Science, which no one has yet answered. 

Maybe, when you read the enclosed FULL text, that I personally wrote, you may then be able to answer the questions I pose, and we THEN can get into a  higher level discussion.

I am not confused about ?OVER-EFFICIENCY? and ?OVER-UNITY?.  Period!

For one thing, ?OVER-UNITY? CANNOT EXIST, unless ENERGY, FORCE, POWER OR WORK, whatever you feel your talking about when you speak of UNITY, the UNITY of WHAT, enters the system from outside the system.  PERIOD!

Even in so called free energy devices, ENERGY HAS TO COME INTO THE SYSTEM, FROM OUTSIDE, for the UNITY of the PRIME MOVER, as you refer to, COULD BE 100%, EVEN if run by electricity or magnetism, or what ever new energy you have read about. 

The Prime Mover, the electric motor, that which you say is 100% efficient if it uses electricity, CAN ONLY CONVERT a GIVEN AMOUNT OF MECHANICAL ENERGY.  Thus, it NEVER CAN DELIVER MORE, AS ITS DESIGN, WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

If MORE COMES OUT OF THE OUTPUT, IT HAS TO BE PUT INTO THE SYSTEM, ANOTHER WAY, THEREFORE, instead of OVER UNITY, you have ADDED ENERGY, POWER, FORCE, or WORK.

NOW, in SOLID-POWER? Technologically designed Power Plants, BOTH the electric motors used and the electric generators used, all are 100% efficient, and neither can deliver more that was designed into them to deliver.

BUT, two things happen in our Power Plants that NEVER HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE, ergo you wouldn't?t know about it, and of course, cannot comment intelligently about this,

#1.  The ELECTRIC MOTOR, although 100% efficient when running at top speed, using all the designed wattage, from an electrical source, has the phenomenal ability to use LESS and still deliver the same speed. 

This is a fact, an electric motor, of any size, CANNOT DELIVER MORE, but can DELIVER THE SAME SPEED with less electrical energy strength needs, AMPS.

BUT, that said,

#2.  Our mechanics which have sets of solid matter objects attached, DEVELOP MORE ENERGY, FORCE ,POWER and/or WORK, in fact objects in motion, under the influences of Basic Laws of Nature, and forces from these, in a given time period,  CAN DEVELOP ALL FOUR, and THIS, as well as the small amount of wattage the electric motor is furnishing, (putting out much less torque, or mechanical energy, or foot-pounds, or strength, or force, what ever please you, as all are correct,) DELIVERS WHAT THE FLYWHEEL NEEDS, the SPEED,  to DELIVER WHAT THE ELECTRICAL GENERATOR NEEDS, to run itself at FULL CAPACITY!

NOW, this is NOT ?OVER-UNITY?, this is ?OVER-EFFICIENCY?, because, no we are not bringing energy, power, force or work, from outside the system, or from anywhere else, as a matter of fact, WE ARE DEVELOPING IT, INDEPENDENTLY OF THE SYSTEM. And yes, the system has its own forces, etc., BUT, WHAT WE DEVELOP WITHIN THE SYSTEM, IS FAR AND ABOVE THAT WHICH THE SYSTEM NEEDS.

Now, please read the following TEXT that I wrote, and then, if you have any questions, or answers, please refer to what I wrote, not what you assume from Old Science, or old mechanics, because I SUPERSEDED ALL THESE, as concerns, developing energy, using solid matter objects as a fuel,  mechanics, and Classical Mechanics.

This is an old belief and the statement made is incomplete.

Old because I have proved that OVER EFFICIENCY is what can be accomplished, not over unity.  And, old because those who use it do not realize that they have never finished the statement.

Their confusion lies in the fact that they stop their explanation with the input versus output, but nothing in between, like what speed the device was designed to run at, or what work the device was designed to accomplish.

Just to say that any device that the input is greater than the output is an over unity device, stops short of completion of the statement and is a false statement, because the device has no unity, so how can one determine what the over unity is.

Yes, it looks good on paper, and even sounds good, but it means nothing unless a speed is determined for the device to run at, or the work to be accomplished is designated.

Our Power Plants do the work of running Electrical Generators, and run at speeds from 75 R.P.M., up to 300 R.P.M., and one runs very slow, and we match the electrical generator with the Power Plant we want designed. 

The amount of electricity each generator develops, is the unity of that specific Power Plant. 

In our Power Plants, the ONLY reason they run themselves is the phenomena of the Electric Motor, and the fact that both current strength, amps, and current volume, volts both are needed to operate it, the watts used as input and the watts delivered as output and if one or the other is lowered, the watts it needs to operate, is lowered as well, and because we develop energy and power, "ENERPOWER", between the input and output, there is no mechanical back pressure of any sort, (say like an auto, if you load it down it needs more gasoline to run, and if you load it down enough, the engine wouldn't run it,), as we only are dealing with electrical energy in and electrical energy out, and all electrical energy IS DEVELOPED, as it isn't a natural energy, like gasoline, magnetism, solar or any other of the five primary forms of energy.

I realize this is brand new and those who have been dealing with this issue for years cannot accept it, but, if you wish, ask them to expand or complete the statement, "the device who's output is greater than  its input, is designed to run at what speed, to perform what work".

Perpetual motion, of the Old Science kind, is impossible because of friction, ergo, if a device was built to put out more energy than it has put in, it would be a Perpetual motion device, and besides this, it would run faster and faster and faster until it exploded, due to the mechanics and the metal they are made out of, cannot take the forces of the speed.

How could any device have a output if there wasn't any work accomplished, as the output is the work of the device.

Their statement makes no sense, but as I stated, they have been stating this for decades, so this is what they believe.

It is the same with the present laws and principles of physics.  If one states them often, and for so long, one then believes them and these will not believe they could have gaps in them, as Dr. Olenick has stated I discovered to gain energy and gain horsepower, two impossible scientific things.

Any device that has a low input, of any energy, HAS TO HAVE A WAY TO GAIN MORE of this energy OR OF ANY OTHER TYPE OF ENERGY so as the output could be greater, so their statement then could make sense.

Dante A. Donatelli Jr.

What a complete crock of gibberish!  Navigator is Dante, I think...where can I buy your machines, Dante?

No, Dante lives in Texas, I live in Florida. I have talked to him at length via e-mail, but only once on the phone.

Inventors and genius types are usually quite eccentric and often a little over the top. Einstein was thought to be a lunatic and I beleive it was Galileo who was hung for his beliefs. I wouldn't judge the book by its cover.

Navi-gator

Quote from: ring_theory on August 13, 2007, 09:51:53 PM
Quote from: Navi-gator on August 12, 2007, 10:36:58 AM
Exactly what is the ?unity?,  ?that the output? is ?over?unity?, that the ?over? is talking about?

Is the unity, energy?

Is the unity, power?

Is the unity, work?

Is their a  difference between overunity and over efficiency?

This is a fairly new term, how do you define it?

Define unity. The dictionary is a wealth of information.

The definition of unity "100% of something" is partly the conflict IMO.

Nowhere does it show usage in regards to a machine nor is it found in MacGraw hills encyclopedia of technology.

Please explain how something can be over 100% of itself?

Dingus Mungus

Semantics...

If the output power is greater than 100% of the users input power than its OU.

Lets say I use 10watts in a heater, and get out 9watts of heat...
Thats a CoP of 0.9

Lets say I use 10watts in another heater and get out 20watts of heat...
Thats a CoP of 2

Any CoP > 1 means you've extracted energy from another source besides the users input energy. Now a lot of the external energy could be wasted inefficently, but the useful CoP can exceed 100% of its input.

NOW...
Users input + enviormental input > total output in all cases.
We don't calculate for enviornmental input because its free...
Like solar and turbine technology, it can't deplete a resource, but it can use energy.

~Dingus Mungus

ring_theory

Quote from: Navi-gator on August 13, 2007, 10:17:59 PM
Quote from: ring_theory on August 13, 2007, 09:51:53 PM
Quote from: Navi-gator on August 12, 2007, 10:36:58 AM
Exactly what is the ?unity?,  ?that the output? is ?over?unity?, that the ?over? is talking about?

Is the unity, energy?

Is the unity, power?

Is the unity, work?

Is their a  difference between overunity and over efficiency?

This is a fairly new term, how do you define it?

Define unity. The dictionary is a wealth of information.

The definition of unity "100% of something" is partly the conflict IMO.

Nowhere does it show usage in regards to a machine nor is it found in MacGraw hills encyclopedia of technology.

Please explain how something can be over 100% of itself?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=unity&x=49&y=15

Dingus Mungus

Over 1...
aka Overunity...
Cop (greater than) 1...