Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Grand Proverbial Goose Chase?

Started by Sataur, August 17, 2007, 07:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

I have set Humbugger to read only, as it seems he is only here to disturb the forum.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Sataur

Aww, that wasn't nice.

He's just concerned, and is just asking some of the people here to take a step back and objectively look at what they are doing. Many people here are so caught up in their work that they forget to take a real good look at it from an actual, traditional scientific perspective. If more people did, we would have a lot less dead end threads about devices that should have "worked" but don't.

@Humbugger
Well don't worry. I didn't mean to say in my earlier post that I would just go off and build things with daisies and pixie dust without knowing what the heck I am doing, I will indubitably study the science behind it all. I'm still 17 myself, so I should have plenty of time in college to read up on theory before I do any type of applications of them.

Cheers

hartiberlin

I got a private message and I will
not reveal the sender:

Stefan,

I don't think it is just that you have set Humbugger to "read only". I guess it is pointless anyway, since if you can't post, why bother reading? I'm sure he'll jsut disappear now anyway, which is too bad.

Clearly the guy has an intelligent head on his shoulders, and quite frankly, I agree with much that he has said.

I have tried drilling into folks here an approach that is more objective and scientific, only to meet with hostility, and being close to driven away myself.

There is a need for more people that can see through the BS, and speak up when it begins to work it's way in. Remember the whole brnbrade episode?

Anyway, if it's not too late, I'd ask that you please reinstate his rights to post. I don't feel he is here to disrupt the forum at all, only to point out BS when it is clearly there. So he is a skeptic and doesn't believe in ou..so what. He does seem to have an open mind though that he could be wrong, and that is suficient for me.

We need more brains here, cause believe me, there are times I wish others could be set to read only also.

If humbugger is disrupting this forum in your opinion, then there is no reason "innovation station" should have posting rights either...get my point?

Regards,
xxxxxx

Hi xxxxxx,
I have read through about 20 of his last postings and there was
not one, which had anything positive to say, he is just
turning other people?s ideas down...
We don?t need these negative people here.

Mostly people find out new things by experimenting with things
they don?t fully understand although if the things they wanted to do
will not work, but when they apply different parameters
by accident, then they will find new exciting things,
but Humbugger did try to put these experimenters down....

Regards. Stefan.(admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Sataur

Well if you feel you must, then its your right to choose. It is your forum after all.

But I still don't believe he was putting down those experiments because he was just trying to put people down. He likely had a logical reason for doing so.

And even if he had said to people that the experiment won't reveal anything new, or the OU device won't work, so what? People insult me all the time, but I am still the sole person to decide whether I will let that insult affect me or not. The insulter has far less power than the insultee.

If people are so unsure about their ideas that they listen to other people's opinions before trying it themselves then they obviously have some residual doubt about the idea within themselves.

Cheers