Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did someone tried to replicate a Hendershot Generator ???

Started by robbyd, August 19, 2007, 10:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CANGAS

Quote from: dieter on April 04, 2014, 01:25:00 PM
Hi

Not sure about the Don Smith Generator being worth the effort. Viktor Schauberger was a genious scientist in the field of vortex and flow, I didn't know he built a generator tho... Tesla and Schauberger are the names that are often used to impress the audience, regardless of the subject. More experienced FE vets rather use Steinmetz and Heavyside to show off  8) ...

There's a german guy on youtube named "Herr Segelohrenbob" who recently replicated the Hendershot and did some Oscilloscope tests, you may try to contact him.

There may be some people for every FE device, claiming to be the nexus of it but actually they're not possessing one single working device, but that doesn't mean that the device is a hoax. It's the same with religions. Often the spirits are not in the temples...

Regards

I am impressed by Schauberger and Tesla. And a few others. I am even impressed by myself.

Heavyside.

Actually its Heaviside. Oliver Heaviside. (I write his first name when I want to impress people.)

I corrected you just to show off.  8)....

Did I forget something? Oh yes. I remember now. I am impressed by Bessler too. Johann Bessler.

CANGAS. CANGAS 17.

Skysabre

I tried connecting the output terminals of the Hendershot device to my electrical outlet. The circuit breakers snapped. Well, so much for a dummy doing experiments.

Artoj

Quote from: Skysabre on April 06, 2014, 09:22:50 PM
Hi Artoj,
I see your schematic has a 4th coil around the basket weave. Do you have specs for this? or do I assume the same specs as the L2 and L3 in Hendershot's schematics? I also noted the lower capacitance ratings on the condensers. Hendershot uses 500 and 1000uf, while you show 80 and 40.  If I continue using the 1000 uf, will it change the outcome?

Please forgive my basin questions. I don't know much about electronics.

Thanks.

Hi Skysabre
I have clarified the hand drawn schematics, so you can understand how his circuit works. These caps are specified by Lester in all his writing. They were very popular in radio circuits in the 1920 to the 1950's, Most of his ideas come from the early radio that was used back in the 1920's, the basket weave coil was a big seller to radio builders back then. I have 4 of the other Hendershot circuits broken down in the same way, the deep knowledge gained cannot be communicated in a forum environment, the only way is to build it, then proceed to test your assumptions of his designs against scientific methodologies.
Regards Arto

Skysabre

Again, thank you, Artoj. Will try out the circuit soon.

Skysabre

There'a a lot of rewiring needed, but that's okay. I do this evenings after dinner, and I'm having fun so far.