Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES NOW

Started by zero, August 27, 2007, 05:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXL5kYZ2bTU&watch_response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvtOzxt6uZM&mode=related&search=

Hollywood director Aaron Russo Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society.

Sataur

Ok, I would recommend you lay off the crazy beans.

80% of this crap has been taken out of context, and most, if not all of it, is explainable through normal, conventional science.

Go outside and have a breath of fresh air.

No single human or group of humans can deny the inherent right of freedom withheld by ever human being on this world. Equilibrium seeks itself out despite the circumstances.

zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXL5kYZ2bTU&watch_response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvtOzxt6uZM&mode=related&search=

Hollywood director Aaron Russo Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society.

So, you are saying that Aaron Russo,  Director of  Trading Places (starring Eddy Murfey),
is a LIAR???

How about the former  CIA agent?   Him too?

How about the fact that the FEDERAL RESERVE is no longer
owned nor controlled by USA???

Still clueless?

Do the research yourself and stop being a mindless sheep.

Sataur

Well even if 9/11 was an inside job, so the hell what?

It's over, its happened. You only give the terrorists or elitists or whomever was behind it power if you let the event engender fear and hatred in you. If you, on the other hand, create a sense of peace and benevolence in your soul, then their power is lost.

And I can assure you also that even if there are a group of elitists seeking to control the world, it won't last for long. They can put a microchip in me if they want, but I'll still have my freedom. Microchips are limited to their capacity anyways. All it would do would make sure I am who I am, which whilst I do believe its a tad invasive, its no different than a social security number or an I.D. card. And plus, our bodies are mere flesh. I can always tear it out should I even be encountered with such a problem.

The global population won't let things get out of hand. They never have. Just look at all the world leaders and emperors. They eventually fell because the people saw that they were malicious. Its a natural cycle, and will continue forever, so get used to it.

The Federal Reserve was never really owned or controlled by the USA to begin with, so thats nothing new either.

And besides, nobody can really be trustworthy. You shouldn't trust anyone. Always believe things for yourself. Its futile to try and convince people of something since they are the sole decider anyways.

And on population reduction: its going to happen anyways. The earth wasn't suppose to support such a high population of lifeforms that consume as much as we humans do. Whether it be by artificial or by natural means, the earth will figure out a way to get rid of us should we become too much of a problem regardless of what any one person does.

I am not a mindless sheep. Believe, I've been there done that. You'll soon realize that all your worrying and fear mongering is ridiculous and inane.

Have fun with life, don't be in fear of it.