Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

need help with wikipedia 11 September liars

Started by gaby de wilde, September 06, 2007, 01:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaby de wilde

Quote from: shruggedatlas on September 09, 2007, 03:41:22 PM
Also, I recall you asking Stefan to ban me as well.
Yes, address the topic or STFU, that's not an unreasonable demand. Now you go clearly state your opinion. Lets do an American election, you pick from 1 options:

[ ] I want just the lies on the page and they must be made to look like facts

Make your choice and explain why.
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

bobinaccounting

shruggedatla is a government agent. His/her lies are only to distract. Do you have children shruggedatla? I feel sorry for the world they will grow up in.  Read about john titor. There is something more dangerous than 911 coming.

shruggedatlass

Gaby, after much soul searching, I now realise that I have been wrong!

I am now convinced that 911 was an inside job.

• The towers collapse vertically (only demolition can achieve this).
  • The towers were re-insured for the max amount of money just prior to the scam.
  • Steel columns with 45deg thermite cuts can be seen in debri.
  • Evidence of mini nukes used with high gamma output and low radiation debris.
  • Laser dot seen on buildings just prior to plane impacts.
  • Hitting 2 buildings dead center with amateur pilot skills is near impossible.
  • Firefighters told to evacuate prior to "building being pulled".
  • Air force stood down.
  • The list goes on.

So all I can say is sorry, I've been a blind low IQ ass and feel ashamed to have been misled by such simple and blunt propoganda.

stevewal2

QuoteGaby, after much soul searching, I now realise that I have been wrong!

I am now convinced that 911 was an inside job.

* The towers collapse vertically (only demolition can achieve this).
    * The towers were re-insured for the max amount of money just prior to the scam.
    * Steel columns with 45deg thermite cuts can be seen in debri.
    * Evidence of mini nukes used with high gamma output and low radiation debris.
    * Laser dot seen on buildings just prior to plane impacts.
    * Hitting 2 buildings dead center with amateur pilot skills is near impossible.
    * Firefighters told to evacuate prior to "building being pulled".
    * Air force stood down.
    * The list goes on.

So all I can say is sorry, I've been a blind low IQ ass and feel ashamed to have been misled by such simple and blunt propoganda.

Haha, nice. Well at least you've got a sense of humor! I'll say that, even though I honestly do believe 911 was an inside job lol.

Oh and I'm sure it was discussed before, but just in case it wasn't: There was some rumblings a while ago about a fudged attempt to plant wmd's in Iraq, only for the black budged team given the assignment to be intercepted and killed by the legitimate US military. Whether there was any truth in this I really don't know, but worth checking out.

http://www.trinicenter.com/oops/ciadod.html

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/06/266752.shtml

stevewal2

Haha, Maybe I get the award for low IQ here! Just realised shruggedatlass is an impostor! Embarrassed now lol.