Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back EMF vs Collapsed Spikes.....

Started by tao, September 07, 2007, 10:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkSnoswell

Quote from: Liberty on December 29, 2007, 04:40:00 PM
I have questions about these statements.  Do you have a picture diagram of number 6?

Also, since "charge is spin of space and mass is compression of space", if this is the case; what causes spin to occur and what causes compression of space to occur?

Can you explain why magnetism is just a relativistic view of the motion of a spinner?  Do spinners produce charges that strike each other when two magnets are in repel to one another?  What is it that we feel when we put two magnets in repulsion to one another?

The fundamental questions are the hardest to answer as it takes a vision of concepts that are simply not taught. Often the more someone has learnt already the harder it is for them to see beyond the walls of their own learning.

I have other demands on my time that require I cut this discussion short -- I strongly suggest that you read the books I suggested. For spinors there are almost no concepts and animations outside the ones I have posted in the thread here http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2764.0.html

cheers

Mark.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

magnusx

Umm , not wishing to get caught up in the technical discussions here too much . . . . . Ok, so back EMf (or whatever you wish to call it) occurs when i energise a coil BUT when i shut off the power, the return energy comes out so fast that even a Schottky has trouble swiching it.
Ok, this might sound odd, but has anyone tried to slow down the return pulse so that it could be more efficiently reclaimed?
Or, failing that, are there any faster switches that might do it better?

quantum1024

I thank you for all your fantastic reply's ;D. I didn't realize that their where several different disciplines available.  I have been into electronics for 30 years as a repair tech, so I have kept up with the basics from school, but after that I have been hunting for alternative information that was more, in dept and what is going on within the material, atoms, structure, electrons etc... Much has changed. I did look into spinor theory and I believe I understood the basics, thank you for pointing it out!

My objective lately has been to study material physics since I believe it might answer many of my questions, I just found it odd that, a coil which is wound in a circle (geometry), concentration of forces (magnetic fields), movement of current and voltage within a geometrical electrified object could be so complex. The more I found out the more I wanted to find out. Your reply and insights will guide me to further investigation.

It will take me a weeks to absorb what has been stated.  Thank you all again!

Fred

@magnusx
The problem is that the potential is so high that it burns out most silicon devices. I have popped large sums of mosfets, diodes & bridges. I overrate everything by at least 30% or more and it still happens. The pure potential is hard and too fast to control. That downward reversed polarity coil discharge is pure radiant energy.

z_p_e

Quote from: magnusx on December 30, 2007, 02:01:02 AM
...when i shut off the power, the return energy comes out so fast that even a Schottky has trouble swiching it.
Ok, this might sound odd, but has anyone tried to slow down the return pulse so that it could be more efficiently reclaimed?

This certainly deserves a post of its own in the Electrical Faux Pas thread.

What is "fast"? By what standard is the speed being measured to?

Rise time? Volts per microsecond?

Why does everyone assume that inductive kickback is so much "faster" than anything we might achieve with a signal generator or some other means? It is not. It is also not ou.

There is nothing extraordinary about inductive kickback other than it makes a very handy "source" to step charge high voltage capacitors. It is simply the release of magnetic flux in the form of voltage and current, which btw remains balanced in energy regardless of the load during this release phase. If the IK voltage is too high for your liking, place a load across the coil and trade off some peak voltage for peak duration.

If you want to "capture" IK without killing your components or equipment, again....put a load on it! With a suitable load, a common MUR1520 or MUR820 diode will work quite nicely to safely isolate your IK capture circuit.

@Fred
The pure potential is hard and too fast to control. That downward reversed polarity coil discharge is pure radiant energy.

If there is any RE from IK, then the effect is probably very small.

Tesla built more coils than all of us put together will ever build in our life times, yet he did not use IK to directly create his RE effects. Why not? He did however use IK as a means of charging the capacitors in his disruptive discharge apparatus, which utilized a spark gap to perform the abrupt switching necessary to create the RE effects.

Doing things this way gave him much more precise control over the voltage used for the disruptive discharge, AND the rise time of the spark gap switch is much faster than what can be achieved with IK alone.

Liberty

Quote from: z_p_e on December 30, 2007, 07:51:47 AM
Quote from: magnusx on December 30, 2007, 02:01:02 AM
...when i shut off the power, the return energy comes out so fast that even a Schottky has trouble swiching it.

This certainly deserves a post of its own in the Electrical Faux Pas thread.

What is "fast"? By what standard is the speed being measured to?

Rise time? Volts per microsecond?

Why does everyone assume that inductive kickback is so much "faster" than anything we might achieve with a signal generator or some other means? It is not. It is also not ou.

There is nothing extraordinary about inductive kickback other than it makes a very handy "source" to step charge high voltage capacitors. It is simply the release of magnetic flux in the form of voltage and current, which btw remains balanced in energy regardless of the load during this release phase. If the IK voltage is too high for your liking, place a load across the coil and trade off some peak voltage for peak duration.

If you want to "capture" IK without killing your components or equipment, again....put a load on it! With a suitable load, a common MUR1520 or MUR820 diode will work quite nicely to safely isolate your IK capture circuit.

@Fred
The pure potential is hard and too fast to control. That downward reversed polarity coil discharge is pure radiant energy.

If there is any RE from IK, then the effect is probably very small.

Tesla built more coils than all of us put together will ever build in our life times, yet he did not use IK to directly create his RE effects. Why not? He did however use IK as a means of charging the capacitors in his disruptive discharge apparatus, which utilized a spark gap to perform the abrupt switching necessary to create the RE effects.

Doing things this way gave him much more precise control over the voltage used for the disruptive discharge, AND the rise time of the spark gap switch is much faster than what can be achieved with IK alone.

If voltage is a problem, consider using a step down transformer in series with a diode.  It will handle a pulse dc output and step it down to a more useable level.  The transformer will have only a little loss.  It also provides a better high impedance match for the BEMF output coil.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor