Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ecowatts

Started by JoinTheFun, September 16, 2007, 11:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoinTheFun

Just read this on Steorn's forum, but didn't know where to post it :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=481996&in_page_id=1965
"Jim Lyons, of the University of York...: ...we were getting 150 to 200 per cent more energy out than we put in, without trying too hard. "
;D

MeggerMan

I was wondering what had happened to Gardner Watts, I thought it had gone bust - certainly the website has gone.
www.gardnerwatts.org (They lost this domain Sept. 15, 2006)
Not much info here:
http://www.ecowatts.com

The only thing that concerns me with this device is that one of the heat generating systems they were developing consumed the metal of the anode or was it cathode. This in turn contaminated the electrolyte to the point where the reaction would no longer work.
TEC and HEC were the two processes as I remember it. (thermal energy cell and hydrogen energy cell or something like that)

Seems they have overcome the degrade of the electrodes problem.
I have spoken with Chris Davies on a couple of occasions about a year ago.
If they are selling them for 1500 GBP each I will buy one.

Regards
Rob

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

For a possible explanation how this works look at this thread: Breakthrough on cold fusion, did someone let the cat out of the bag?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

FreeEnergy

"...and a secret liquid catalyst, based on chrome."

so not open source tech?

Omega_0

Before you decide to buy this thing, consider some debunking being done here:
http://freeenergytracker.blogspot.com/2007/09/in-flux.html

Check the comments by someone called maryyugo.

Anyway lets hope this doesn't disappear like the cavitation heater by Griggs, before it hits the market.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison