Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

sanmankl

Quote from: Groundloop on December 23, 2007, 01:15:52 PM
@Sanmankl,

I have not done the firmware for the PIC quite yet. But I will in a couple of days. I'm currently soldering together a high speed 6 transistor switch with optocouplers. I have released my drawing on page 1 on this thread! I'm building my switch as shown in that drawing. I have six wires to solder on my switch and then can run a test to see if the switch is working ok. After this test I will start to write the assembler firmware for the PIC. Then I have to solder the capacitor and diode part of the circuit. (Waiting for parts so this will be one of week from now.)

[EDIT] Yes, I will release all information in this forum including the PIC16F84A firmware.

@Plengo,

Bedini did build a solid state circuit back in 1984. He states (in papers and also later on his web site) that this circuit works. I believe him. I have done a careful analyze of the papers and material available to me. My conclusion is that the transformers shown in the Bedini drawing is for controlling the base of the transistors and not for energy generating. Using a transformer like this was a common technique before optocouplers became available on the market. The transformer will insulate the transistor from the controlling circuit just as optocouplers do. So, yes, I do think a solid state version will work providing the switch it self is fast enough. The transistors I have selected is good for up to 30 MHz and that should be enough. If we use smaller batteries (say 9 V NiMh) then the 10 Amp. rating of the circuit will do fine as long as we use heat sink on the transistors.

Groundloop.

@ Groundloop,

My good man. Thanks for sharing. I'm "crippled" in terms of electronics and programming (writing code) so your contribution is much valued. That said, I may want to mod the circuit to use a timer chip like a 555 or something similar (TL594, perhaps?).

I look forward to your firmware release.

Holiday cheers, sanmankl

Groundloop

plengo

@Groundloop
thank you. Nice code too! Easy to read and very straighfoward.

Fausto.

Groundloop