Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ourbobby

Quote from: Paul-R on June 13, 2008, 10:01:46 AM
If you had done research, you would know that it exists, having merged with a
company that makes generators.

That is possibly so - merged that is -  which I think it is that you are stating. I still had not found conclusive evidence of the Tesla switch being proven to work and with such heavy inductive loads, such as a 35 HP motor. Now, you have a nice day today.

To Nul-Points (Sandy),
  yes had I read some of your latest results, but, I was inclined to think that you were not absolutely convinced yourself that the tests were producing unambiguous results. I do however think that you are indeed a very dedicated and persistant engineer. Also, I have had trouble reading your circuits and I am not sure which amended circuit we are now looking at. Thankyou for sharing your experiences with us all - newbies too!

Regards

nul-points

Quote from: ourbobby on June 13, 2008, 07:44:29 PM
To Nul-Points (Sandy),
  yes had I read some of your latest results, but, I was inclined to think that you were not absolutely convinced yourself that the tests were producing unambiguous results. I do however think that you are indeed a very dedicated and persistant engineer. Also, I have had trouble reading your circuits and I am not sure which amended circuit we are now looking at. Thankyou for sharing your experiences with us all - newbies too!
Regards

hi ourbobby
thanks for the kind (although probably unjustified) words - i must show your post ("very dedicated and persistant engineer") to my boss, sometime ;)

i'm absolutely convinced of the results i'm recording - i'm just measuring volts on capacitors and i believe i've taken reasonable precautions to avoid significant error in doing that

however, i have to admit that i was a bit hesitant about announcing the fact that my results appear to be OU - as an engineer i'm very aware that this is considered not only impossible but it's also perceived as an indication of heretical thinking on the scale of threatening to undermine the very fabric of civilised society

having seen people, such as Eric Laithwaite and Ivor Catt (one of whom i've met through work), whose thinking ability and contribution to engineering was exceptional, get vilified and prevented from presenting papers and discussing anomalies which might possibly upset the scientific status quo, one realises that inertia isn't a property confined just to mechanical or electrical systems!

fortunately there are arenas where it's possible to discuss theories and results of this nature without being viewed as a threat to established science - this, of course, being one - so now i'm waiting for some supporting evidence that other people can achieve the same results from this experiment

the unfolding record of my progress with the charge, and then energy, anomaly experiments has been rather muddied by the fact that the editing arrangements on the forum were changed just before i achieved the OU measurements on the overall system (as opposed to just the final charge transfer to output) - when i went back to remove my remaining intermediate piece-meal results i found that it was no longer possible to edit them

the full schematic, and parts details, of the circuit which provided the results posted indicating (Useful Energy)/(Total Energy) = 1.2  are given in replies #25 & #26 on page 1 of the thread i gave you above
    http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4419.0.html

i'd welcome any considered comments you feel you have the time & interest to make on the nature or the implications of the experiment

i appreciate that my experiment isn't immediately applicable to driving 35HP loads either, but i think it's important to establish first whether the principle of Conservation of  Energy applies just within the macro boundaries of the circuit elements or are we justified in extending that boundary to include a background energy pervading the fabric of the Universe

if the latter is true, then we should all be putting our best efforts into developing and applying methods, such as this one, which are giving indications of charge & energy conservation imbalance, to replace or augment existing technology wherever necessary & appropriate

all the best
sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

ourbobby

Hi there Nul-Points,
                             Thankyou for your reply. I totally agree with you regarding the nature of open discussions on forums such as these. And, especially when sometimes information that might not be readily available to some, others on the forum share so as to contribute to a possible expontially based learning curve - even if the learning tells us that something does not work!

I shall be building a Tesla switch very shortly, once I have a bit more research under my belt. I am also researching magnetic power trains too. My ultimate goal is to power a self sustaining motor vehicle. Hopefully to emulate the vehicle that it is claimed that Ronald Brant designed and successfully ran. I have not yet found very much information on this. I also have found a couple of circuits by Mueller using the Tesla switch designed after Bedini. One is pulsed with a simple motor pulse using  contact points the other using a more sophisticated control circuit with a sg3524. Incidentally, the  IC numbering on this diagram - if you locate it - is wrongly numbered: 9 should be 3. Interestingly enough, this latter circuit contains small step-up transformers coupled between the the emitter and base of the 2n3055 used - which I attribute as being a major Bedini influence to enable a surer way of transferring volts or electons or whatever is going on. I notice that you found an increase in efficiency with the use of inductors. Mueller probably did too. I intend to build both circuits and then test for corresponding differences and try to discover the best way to use the Tesla switch for my own purposes.

If you would like copies of these circuits I can post them for you or any one else who would like them as a starting frame of reference.

Regards

nul-points

hi ourbobby

sounds like a worthwhile and honest approach

there has been a lot of heat generated recently, on the 'Feynman builds a Bedini ..' thread,.about the lack of solid evidence for/against some of the Bedini designs

if you're able to address that gap it should cut down unnecessary arguments

is it worth starting a fresh thread, perhaps, when you're ready?

yes, i'd be interested to learn a bit about what you plan - doesn't have to be in too much detail if that's better for you

all the best
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site:
  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

capacitor70

Need help, No charging of battery, battery drains......... >:(