Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How much weight is needed to create a certain amount of power?

Started by nirvana, September 20, 2007, 09:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mapsrg

Using many smaller weights on a larger wheel would be advisable....see imbalance wheel in "half baked ideas"........the illustration i posted shows 12 smaller wheel mounted weights but it can be 10 times that number.Potential Energy from a certain amount of weight in may be less due to losses so the weight figure may need to be slightly more to make these up.....

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

Is that the image you are talking about??

Hans von Lieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

mapsrg

A 25Kw unit on a 10m diameter wheel will require 510.2Kg.......plus extra weight to overcome losses.

mapsrg

mapsrg

The rpm problem........if in the calculation gravity is in metres per second then a quarter turn from the 3oclock position must take 1 second........so a full rotation will take 4 seconds??Or is it gravity will cause the weight to rotate around the wheel 9.8 metres of circumference in 1 second?................... ???