Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A very stale, half-baked idea.

Started by Bulbz, October 01, 2007, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

I came up with an idea for a machine many years ago when I was about 25 years old.

At one point I was releuctant about letting the design to be known (paranoid I suppose). But now that I've seen a few other designs over the past months, I decided to show it.

It's actually a simulation which I programmed using BlitzBasic-3D, and the artwork is not exactly brilliant (I'm no good at art  :-[).

Requirements to run the simulation...
A Windows based PC with 3D graphics adapter, and Direct-X 7 or higher.

So !, without further ado...
Linkage.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.ancell/overunity/PM_Motor.zip

[EDIT] I forgot to mention, if the download don't work, right click on the link and select "Save Link As". [/EDIT]

Let me know what you guys think.
Cheers  ;)
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Bulbz

Oops !. I forgot to give a description...

The engine is to be a repulsion type setup.

The Actuators which make up the stator are mounted on spring return mechanisms. As the rotor and cam rotate, the stators ride up the leading edge of the cam.

The idea is... When each stator is reached by the trailing edge of the cam, the stator snaps back into it's starting position throwing it behind the rotor's flying magnet in the process. The repulsion of the current stator and the flying magnet then cause the rotor to turn, and in turn cause the stators to keep repeating the process over and over again.

This is all completely based on theory, and I've never got around to building a prototype hence I'm declaring it as Half-Baked.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Low-Q

It will not work because:

Equal poles are not just by that willingly to approach each other. The mechanism in the design will therefor not follow the spiral shaped centre piece. Where shall you take the force to push the two ecual poles, in rotor and stator, together from?

Br.

Vidar

Bulbz

Thankyou for your evaluation Low-Q  8).

I also forgot to mention that the outer edges of the magnets are supposed to be shielded.

Anyone else got any views ?. Or better still, has anyone got some sort of mechanincal simulation software to have some fun experimentation with my crude design ?.

The whole idea of the design is... The torque at the cam might be enough to push one of the actuators outwards so that the the magnnet on the  actuator before that one, repels the magnet on the rotor. I'm not that good at explaining things, but I hope this shines a bit more light on the subject.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.