Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Do you by chance have access to a signal generator? because if you did, it would be interesting to see if you can replicate this with a source of power that can be fine tuned, with some amp meters maybe in series with the motor, then if you changed frequency, but the amp draw was the same, your theory on self resonance could be correct. I would mix an ac dc, or have a biased ac signal to feed the motor.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

hartiberlin

Hi RadiantEnRg,
many thanks for coming over here and reporting.

Please try to measure the input power during the arc burning with a Kill-A-Watt Power meter. Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

RadiantEnRg

Sorry i couldn't reply yesterday, I was getting some weird error message. Anyway I am creating a pulse gen right now. I have very promising results too. Using just one 555, a .001J poly cap and some 100k pots, I can make a wide range of square waves. From 555khz(max) all the way down into Hz. I have also wired it so I can use it straight on a transformer :) . Normally the reverse spike would kill a 555 quick right?, well all I did was put a SUPERFAST HV diode..(byv26e) across the negative and output of my circuit. But I put it in reverse...so on every off pulse instead of comming back and frying my timer, it goes back into the coil, pretty cool ;) LOL. I don't have any meters yet:(, all I have is my analog scope....But I will be getting my financial aid soon, and thats on the list.

RadiantEnRg

I have gotten some truly remarkable waveforms off of the secondary side!! Well I am going back to work, will update you guys later