Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Power plant idea, NEED HELP WITH THIS!

Started by 2tiger, October 05, 2007, 07:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnusx

A most interesting idea.
It is true that the hydrogen gas produced from the electrolysis of water could be made to rise, but perhaps you would need something like a conveyor belt of balloons (!) to get the hydrogen gas to rise and when it got there you would need to apply energy to compress the gases before combustion would occur. then again, the belt might output energy itself too.
It all sounds very Rube Goldberg but it might work too.
You never know until you try it.

2tiger

Hi all
Well, I have no doubts that the hydrogen and the oxigen will rise, because...
1. ...it will be sucked by the carburator of the combustion engine
2. ...applying a small amount of energy 6Nm (if necessary)
3. or pressure created by the elektrolysis

@magnusx
This is not a Rube Goldberg thing in no way! This kind of system allready exist. One of these is i.e. the combustion angine with
power heat coupling witch I choose for this idea.
You burne fuel in an engine to drive a generator to produce electricity. Additionally you "reuse" the losses of the engine (heat) with a
heatpump to warm up water.

In this half backed idea, I use electrolysis to "lift" the water and as byproduct I get hydrogen.
All the other components allready exist (power-heat coupling, water turbine, generator).

bye

2Tiger

2tiger

Hi all
The main question I have is, is it possible to reuse the water after electrolysing and burning in order to re-electrolyse it again?
The other question is, where are the losses in the water-electrolysis? Maybe heat?
I would be greatful to hear any answers.

Thanks
2Tiger

nightlife

I would let the oxygen escape in to the air and use air from out side because you will need more air then fuel to run a combustion motor. The exhaust then could be recycled back to the reservoir but you would still need to add to the reservoir to make up for the evaporation process that will take place.

c-cat

The hydrogen will definatly rise thrugh the pipe,it won't mix with the water it's made from,try suspending water over air.In acually generating hydrogen will probably produce pressure in the pipe,as well as the ox pipe.The  trick will be producing enough @700 cfm for a bb chevy per say.And also metering enough ox to have cumbustion.Lets not forget an all stainless motor to inhibet corrosion.Small obsticals sure, practical possibly, give it a whirl on a small scale model maybe 1/6th.
Magnets are fun until they stick in you.(I was 12)
Lasers unfocused or not can burn.       (13)
Won't microwave laser beam again      (14)
Liquid hydrogen and gas turbines don't mix well (15/16ish)
Have .5Mw generator to play with (current) hyd. gas fueled.