Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Low friction gravity wheel utilizing SMOT for pulse boost

Started by Pirate88179, October 07, 2007, 01:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I know the opinion on this forum of gravity wheels and I do not disagree.  I have played with them for years and it seems there is no way to beat the system.  But, there is always a but, what if one combined the SMOT principle at exactly the right position utilizing the gravity to assist in passing the sticky spot.  Would this give enough of a pulse to close the loop?  The wheels I have built in the past come oh so close, but, no cigar. If indeed the SMOT is overunity as most seem to claim, then just a little help from this would make all of the difference.  I am procurring a 26" bicycle rim with bearings next week to begin to experiment.  What do you all think about this?  I have been told that the SMOT does not give much of a push but I have seen the videos where the sphere runs uphill and shoots off the end of the ramp. I just need a very slight pulse/push to close the loop on the gravity wheel and I think this might do it...but, maybe not.  Thoughts?

BIll
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Low-Q

A SMOT in a closed loop you'll find that the sum of all forces acting on the rotor is 0. Then you have loss in the bearings and air resistance. Gravity works the same way. It takes the same energy to lift an item 1 meter as it release when you drop the same item frim 1 meter high.

SMOT does seam to work because the SMOT is activated in just partial of the closed loop, and where the sum of all forces is greater than 0 - hence the promising result.

I'm afraid your idea will never work.

Br.

Vidar

Joh70

Only for information: i beleave in gravity wheels! But i need more time, to proof it.

Pirate88179

Low-Q:

I agree with what you state however I don't think you understand what I am proposing. I wish I had the drafting software to make up a sketch.  When I say, "closed loop" with the SMOT, I intended to mean utilizing the very small amount of output from the SMOT to make the wheel go past the 12:00 position thereby effectively closing the loop for the cycle to begin again. I have been told the SMOT puts out very little, this should be all I need although you may be correct and this may not be enough. I don't believe it is possible to "overbalance" a wheel without a pulse from an exterior source.  The SMOT was where I was thinking of obtaining this pulse. I know that the pulse created by the SMOT will be nulled by the "sticking point" unless gravity is used as in the videos I have seen. This is what I am proposing.  Anyway, it won't take much time or money to explore this and I should have my materials by next week so, I will see. Equilibrium may still rule. If nothing else, it keeps me out of trouble. (Smile)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx