Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible Overunity

Started by singerxyz, October 08, 2007, 01:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

singerxyz

I think I have something VERY simple producing possible over unity.
Please check out this video and let me know how I can test it further.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZGMA6Bp5o

singerxyz

linda933

Hi Singer...

I think you are "off the mark" as you say.  I was okay watching your video until the current measurement part.  I couldn't exactly see what you were measuring, but if you put 1/4A through a neon bulb, it will explode!  Typical neon testers like that draw micro-amps or, at the most, a few milliamps.  You need to test the current and voltage at the same time.  If you are shorting the current meter across the neon tester, then you will find almost zero volts and the neon will not light. 

I think you have a serious measurement error.  Sorry to dampen your obvious excitement!

Linda

tinu

Yup. It's a measurement error.
Srry for the bad news. If it helps, many 'experienced' do the same mistake.

Tinu

hartiberlin

Hi Singer,
Linda is right,
you have to measure Volts and Amps at a real ohmical load.

Just try to see, how much voltage and amps you get on a 10 and/or 100 Ohm load
resistor.
(Better use a 10 Watts type, so it will not heat up too fast...)

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

singerxyz

Quote from: linda933 on October 08, 2007, 01:39:57 PM
Hi Singer...

I think you are "off the mark" as you say.  I was okay watching your video until the current measurement part.  I couldn't exactly see what you were measuring, but if you put 1/4A through a neon bulb, it will explode!  Typical neon testers like that draw micro-amps or, at the most, a few milliamps.  You need to test the current and voltage at the same time.  If you are shorting the current meter across the neon tester, then you will find almost zero volts and the neon will not light. 

I think you have a serious measurement error.  Sorry to dampen your obvious excitement!

Linda

Linda,
Thanks for the response. I wasn't measuring the current with the neon bulb attached, I was measuring it open circuit. How can I test it (without 'blowin things up? :-) I don't know anything about ohms. Can someone point me in the right direction?

BTW, I really don't care too much about "the prize" (though it would be nice, and I'm sure my wife would appreciate it LOL!) I really just want to see over unity out in the public domain and I'm doing everything I can to help.

If others with better equip. could try the same type of setup it would cost about $30 US.