Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US Patent Office Has Granted Patents for Perpetuum Mobile

Started by Omnibus, October 09, 2007, 09:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Freenrg4me on October 15, 2007, 09:49:56 AM
I get called a skinhead nazi, asshole, idiot and god knows what else for pointing out that the US is controlled by a small group of Zionist? One person (Rahm Emanual) interviewed every democrat running for the house in the US and decided who got how much DNC money for their campaigns.

No rational person is ever going to debate you on your claims.  It involves "getting down in the mud," so to speak, and nobody wants to be in the mud with you.  Continue through life with these notions at your own risk.

Freenrg4me

"No rational person is ever going to debate you on your claims.  It involves "getting down in the mud," so to speak, and nobody wants to be in the mud with you.  Continue through life with these notions at your own risk."

No rational person can debate these simple facts. That is the problem you have, not me.

As someone that intimated you were an attorney in a previous post, what OU device are you working on?

I have worked with perhaps a thousand attorneys in my life and never met a single one with a modicum of interest in this subject. Perhaps you have another agenda.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Freenrg4me on October 15, 2007, 10:51:19 AM
"No rational person is ever going to debate you on your claims.  It involves "getting down in the mud," so to speak, and nobody wants to be in the mud with you.  Continue through life with these notions at your own risk."

No rational person can debate these simple facts. That is the problem you have, not me.

As someone that intimated you were an attorney in a previous post, what OU device are you working on?

I have worked with perhaps a thousand attorneys in my life and never met a single one with a modicum of interest in this subject. Perhaps you have another agenda.

Yes, and I am also Jewish and I support Israel.  Wait, hold on, I am getting instructions now from one of my seven Zionist overlords (Steven Spielberg this time!).  I will now proceed to spread disinformation.

Freenrg4me

Yes, and I am also Jewish and I support Israel.  Wait, hold on, I am getting instructions now from one of my seven Zionist overlords (Steven Spielberg this time!).  I will now proceed to spread disinformation.

Well at least you can admit it. :-) I notice that you don't answer the simple question though. What OU device are you working on?

Two attempts at the wax off didn't work. Like I said, you can't debate simple facts.

Omnibus

Quote from: shruggedatlas on October 14, 2007, 06:51:30 PM
Quote from: Omnibus on October 14, 2007, 04:04:31 PM
@shruggedatlas,

What do you think, will these organizations do the job:

http://www.pubpat.org/

http://www.consumerwatchdog.org/

Have you heard of them or of similar organizations? Do you think they may help in resolving the problem?

I have not heard of them, but the pubpat.org organization seems particularly interesting.  It files for reexamination and then produces prior art to invalidate patents.  I found a brief overview of reexamination.  I have not been involved in reexamination, but only in litigation as a researcher, so I am not familiar with this process, but it appears to be a speedier option to litigation.  It was introduced in 1980, looks like.

http://www.baypatents.com/reexam.asp

I think you would still need prior art to invalidate the patent.  The PTO will probably not care that the idea cannot work, though I agree that this notion offends sensibility.
Question is, regarding reexamination, what constitutes prior art? Can the fact that Science denies the workability of such machines (and therefore they cannot be new and useful as the law requires) be prior art? If it can, it would be newly discovered prior art regarding the patent in question (and all related prior patents, of course) which should render the patent invalid. What do you think?.