Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abassign

@Loki67671

Is the job interesting, but how much does it absorb the circuit ?
Which are the characteristics of the LEDs ?
Have you been able to calculate the efficiency ?

best regards
Adriano

hartiberlin

Well done Loki,
but with about 1.5 Watts input could you be able to light
some more LEDs much brighter ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Loki67671

Quote from: Rosphere on February 28, 2008, 07:25:55 AM
Loki67671,

Thank you for the clear photos of your nice work.  :)

Quote from: Loki67671 on February 27, 2008, 06:37:55 PM
My eye's just refuse to be tuned to these wavelengths so I can't see squat emitting from the device but an infrared detector sheet showed the deal. Now it's getting good!  8) 8) 8)

You're kidding!?  :o  I wonder how many builders had given-up on an idea because they could not detect what was happening with their own eyes:  "Nothing from the LED.  Another waste of time.  Moving right along."

Thanks for sharing.  Who wants to search: "infrared detector sheet?"

I'm off to work now.  >:( :-\ 8)
@Rosphere
You are welcome. It is a lot of work on private budget.  :( DR. Stiffler has done a HUGE amount of work! I am attempting replication of just this little piece so far. But no matter. If I can help with technical questions or otherwise I will attempt to do so. The LED I put into this AV circuit, the third one in the series, as can be seen in the pictures, is an IR LED but it certainly does not hurt to have one or more instruments that extend the range of our senses. The Scopes, the Spectrum Analyzers, the Meters, the Detectors, AM and FM radios, other electronic devices and etc. All of these can be used to extend our senses. That is how I look at it. It is an attitude I try to maintain while working on any investigation or experiments. I am looking for the little details that will allow US, as in all of US, to move forward in our thinking of energy and how we use it. I would recommend the use of just a simple IR detector first. The best way to find one is to look for an "INFRARED SENSOR"
used to check for IR emission in the electronics service industry. Simple yet effective for determining if IR emissions are present. One can also get quite advanced with electronic sensors designed to detect and measure emissions in at wavelengths. Radio Shack used to have them under catalog part number 276-1099.  ;)

@abassign
The circuit input power at this point is, as Stephan calculated, close to 1.5 watts. The intention here has not yet been any run at the COP numbers. I am just beginning to understand this circuit for real and through personal experience with it.

The white LED's are the ultra-bright versions not the little low power guys. When measurement runs or experiments will be done I will have the data sheets for the exact devices used. These just came from the "junk bin".

Adriano the efficiencies will be calculated but I haven't quite made it there yet. Like I said I'm reproducing Dr. Stiffler's work. For now! This has taught me that I will be experimenting with this and similar anomalies for probably years to come.  8) 8)

@Stephan
Yes, of course but build two devices. One like this and the other a "conventional" LED circuit and see how many you can add to it. I have no doubts that I could keep going in my additions of LED's to the AV plug. I have no intentions, at this point, of doing that due to time constraints but your assessment is correct. It is a light show right now. My tuning is probably not quite optimum yet. We will see through doing it and measuring it. It is the ONLY way to know for yourself.  ;D ;)

Best regards

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

@All,
Some runs with additional load to observe spectrum. All 18 LED's are high current versions, 3 AV plugs in circuit. Tuning sticks are a must and preferably loooooong ones! Another neat light show. But back to business.  8) 8)

Best

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

@All,
A little tuning and tweaking plus a hell of lot of patients and we have damn near the same light output "subjective" as posted before with less than half the power input. Very strange circuit indeed. Another good weekend of experiments! Oh......did I also mention the SEC-experimenter-2. This one, I'm hoping, will allow me to explore the effects of capacitance and inductance changes and ratio's in the base tank and the subsequent system reactions as a whole.  8) 8)

Best regards,

JIM

PS. You really should build one of these and experiment with it! It's fascinating!  ;D