Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

Close the loop Obi1 and the force should be strong :)

Loki67671

Quote from: canam101 on March 02, 2008, 09:25:43 AM
Why the obsession with lighting leds? Wouldn't it make more sense to measure the voltage on the output? That would make it easier to compare with the input and to see if there is OU.

All this talk about how bright the leds are and how many are lit seems like a waste of time.

And why doesn't Stiffler allow his supposed OU device to be tested by a professional testing company?

@canam101
There is no obsession with lighting LED's. Not here! It is a convenient means of rough measure and also very interesting to observe while exploring the circuit's many, many, operational states, transitions, and generally all around strange behavior! Measurements on this output will prove to be very difficult if not completely impossible using standard equipment. Nothing is sinusoidal, the entire circuit is tuned from end to end, meaning when you just walk within a few feet of it, it detunes, let alone stick a meter in the circuit to attempt a measurement, and when I'm obtaining readings on the input power like the last runs I made 31ma @ 18.1VDC with very little if any [EDIT: subjective] decrease in the LED's intensity, I'll have some idea of where the circuit shall be tuned when I do make some efficiency or COP measurements using calorimetry. If you think measuring power is the same as or as simple as just slapping the old meter in the there you might want to start drilling for oil. Strings of LED's, or in this case, 1 wire fed loops, are cute but they don't mean shit! Using them as a tool is another completely different story. Using the method of just measuring input voltage and output voltage isn't going to cut it! Power is not voltage, power is not current either! Power is the product of the two and a real and meaningful measurement can be very difficult to obtain. I suspect the good doctor might not want the "professional" testing company to use your methods for obtaining scientific results. Build the circuit and try it! Keep in mind it develops high voltages!

Best regards,

JIM

"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

@All,
Through experiment, I have managed to find a couple of spots on this one rig, the first one, they are very touchy to tune and maintain because I'm coupled with the circuit even when using the long tuning rod, that give really nice LED illumination at a much lower input power than I was using. Last run  was 31ma @ 18.1VDC resulting in 0.56 watts input driving.

This exploration of the circuit should help bring the insight and experience necessary to ATTEMPT an accurate call of what it can and cannot do! Proper exploration of a device includes things like trying to stabilize the device enough to be able to obtain repeated performance from it.

But how does one know that stabilization efforts won't stifle a particular desirable characteristic in a circuit?  ;D This is the concept that Rosphere pointed out a short while ago with the IR detectors but taken a little further.  8) Into techniques!  ::)

I can't SEE what I don't look for! In order to LOOK I have to measure in such a way as not to disturb the system, as best as one can possibly do that, using as many "senses" as possible. Else my vision is blurred :'( That means I have to understand, as best as possible, the complete system in question. In depth investigation of a complex subject like an oscillator circuit, nonlinear mixing functions, multiple complex impedances and etc. is not as simple as meters and three terminals of a circuit. 8) 8)

Any of you whom this may not pertain to please disregard my quality of data rants and such. Much simpler to measure voltage, yes it is! Completely erroneous readings and therefore erroneous actions, yes! Exactly! Please don't discount the skills required to make at least somewhat accurate calls of performance through meaningful measurements!

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

dean_mcgowan

Loki,

Could you please try a light sensor attached to your oscilloscope and tell us if the light is indeed not just pulsing faster than the eye might be able to recognise ?

Regards,
Dean