Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nathan Stubblefield Earth battery/Self Generating Induction Coil Replications

Started by Localjoe, October 19, 2007, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ian middleton

G'day all,
@Krb686,  you would be doing yourself a great dis-service if you didn't attempt to read some of the previous posts.
Some of the best results and breakthroughs have been may by people who do not post here very often, so they are not going to hear your request. jeanna for one put a hell of a lot of work in as has Bill. It ain't gonna fall in your lap.
See you all later
Ian

Curious_Celt

Hello

@ Pirate 88179

Apologies for not replying before now.

Thank you for your input to my request for info on earth batteries. For your information, my brother lost interest when I could not come up with an instant fix for his energy problems. I told him what you said about solar power being his best bet. His response was to go out and buy a brand new motorbike... (?) Yeah, I didn't get it either. But that's my brother for you.

However, you have piqued my curiosity about earth batteries in general.

@all
I have downloaded the whole of this thread for offline reading, and am currently wading through it. Interesting stuff. I have a question or two, which I hope someone can answer:

1] Has anyone here come up with a standard testing procedure regarding size and material type of electrode?

2] Have the experimenters here decided on a definite distance apart for the electrodes?

3] Is there a preferred set of instruments for carrying out these tests?

4] Has anyone attempted to 'prime the pump' (as one person described it) by injecting an electrical charge or pulse into the ground?

I have already carried out some tests, with some success in two locations approximately 500 miles apart. I got readings at both sites, but so far I do not know what my readings mean, hence the questions above. With regard to question 4 above, I tried feeding a voltage of around 12V into my ground electrodes for 1 minute. I expected the earth to just adsorb the charge instantly with no change in readings. That did not happen, and consequently I decided that everything I had learned in college 40 years ago, was a load of cock!

Any advice will be most appreciated.

Pat

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Krb686 on March 18, 2013, 10:52:19 PM
This topic seems pretty cool, but I'm not about to sit down and read through ~260 pages to take it all in.  I'm really just curious about the highest power output someone has gotten from an earth battery so far.  Saw the short video with the guy supposedly getting 1.8 amps, but that didn't seem very reliable.  I want to see how feasible this really is as a source of energy, and sourcing tens or hundrends of microamps just ain't gonna cut it. 

So then, what is the highest power output or current output someone has gotten?  What design did you use? And did you notice any changes that directly alter available current?
Krb686 has a point.   I read in a construction manual for earth batteries years ago the even if the output lugs on top of each cell were buried 6" in the ground, one could still get a bad electrical shock from a big system.
       Oh, how 'bout that?   Through 6" of dirt?
The originators of the information implied they were dealing with something more or different and electricity.   I vaguely remember something about aetheric currents in the ground.   It was actually a couple of decades ago when I read the report.

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

miguelvp

Seems like this thread got magnetized and doesn't allow flow anymore, pity after reading the whole thing on my spare time over the last two weeks.

I do feel I know all of you like if I was living all this when it was happening years ago. I know I'm a stranger to you all, but you are not strangers to me.

Bedini, you are a class act even if you didn't contribute to this thread until later.

What I mean by class act, is your praise to LaserSaber (another class act). Your admittance towards your learning from LaserSaber shows your true benevolent character. And so is LaserSaber's whom I followed as well as you even if my stumbling to this thread has nothing to do with you two, it was the going back to Stubblefield that land me here.

Joe, Bill, Jeanna, Jim. Outstanding jobs as well and a lot of perseverance. Always with a mind open other than Joe's futile and commendable attempt to keep this on target at the beginning, but it all did pay up at the end, Bill's messing up his coils to get more by adding either salt or vinegar (btw love them salt and vinegar chips), Jeanna by trying her best to grasp into what is going on like a child with her eyes full of discovery, and Jim, a Saint by having more patience in life than anyone that I've ever met.

Yeah,i'm not mentioning a lot of other people, not on purpose but because of my reason to be here.

Well, the reason I did sign up to overunity was to raise a concern that might not be too visible in this thread even if some hints are there.

I'm not concerned that someone didn't actually combined an aerial to an earth battery as suggested, not that the thread is slowing down to a crawl.

I'm all for free energy, as in: "don't pay for it" and I think it should be a right for everyone in this planet (to have free energy).

But (and there is always a but), the energy does come from the electromagnetic field from mother Earth.

My point, although not researched, and just my common sense kicking in, is that a few experimenters tapping on the field won't affect it much, but (there is that but again) if this really was optimized and took off! what will be the price of that "free" energy?

No one has addressed that issue, and I find that as disturbing as when scientists didn't know for sure if the first atomic blast will burn our atmosphere.

That electromagnetic field is shielding us from a lot of harm and there is a balance in nature that must be respected. And before you mention that man-made fields are everywhere, they don't affect the Earth's output since they don't tap from it (although they do disturb it but they don't destroy it).

So say, there is a successful way to tap into Earth's field. Has anyone wondered or tried to study what impact will that have on the magnetic field that shields us from harmful energies if all our energy needs were met by this potential technology?

So what if we made a model of Earth with a permanent magnet (I know it's more complicated than that) and rotate it and since the magnetic field doesn't rotate we could generate power from that model. How would the magnetic field of that permanent magnet will be affected by it? will it disturb it enough that it would allow unwanted external interactions?

I don't have any doubt that there is a sea of energy all around us, but (there is that word again) is it wise to farm that energy without studying the consequences first? After all, there is no free anything, it all has consequences and a price must be paid.
History has proven that many times over.

We should focus more into Nature instead and how it cooperates with those energies without destroying them. They also use electrical currents, but not "electricity". Don't dismiss when someone like Eric Dollard says that our current electricity represents destruction and makes no harmonious waves when discharged, just the opposite it's more like a sound that will bring us an emergency feeling like something is not right. Don't get me wrong, I love sparks as anyone else.

I'm not saying there is no surplus of energy, but going over the surplus and how is used, might (and it's just a theory) be more detrimental than all the crap we put in the atmosphere.

So after all this rambling because it's hard to convey in a public forum all my thoughts. My concern still exists, would this type of energy farming be detrimental even if it looks free?

Take for example farming gravity influences from the Moon to the Oceans, would that gathering of energy at a large scale affect the gravitational pull between the Earth and the Moon?

I'm all for research, but our innate human Nature prevents us from seeing down the road how it would affect us. We tend to discover first then deal with the consequences later.

We should think always before making any decision on what consequences would it have generations ahead, it's not about us now, it's all about us in the future, we are just the gatekeepers of that future.

It also doesn't help that we don't trust anyone, someone has a different view or doesn't understand something they are considered disinformation agents. I've lurked for a while and I've seen this over and over again. People with a common goal ganging up on each other and attacking each other. There is no "They" and even if  "They" did exist, we do ok suppressing our own dammed selves without any external help (maybe "They" are tapping on our electromagnetic field that is supposed to protect us).

I did leave a lot unsaid, but don't want to make this reply longer than what it is, and I just want to ignite something that we have been missing all along on our walks through this Earth, respect for Nature first since our entanglement is with Nature first, and Nature doesn't need us, but we do need Nature.

thermalglen

As some may already know, Lost Sciences by Gerry Vassilatos has a great chapter, IMO, on Stubblefield.  What interests me is that people in the books on Stubblefield and others repeat again and again that the source used to provide 'power' for the grounded devices is said to be vegetative, plant-like in nature (growing stronger over time) and will saturate metal conduits, electrical and mechanical devices, and even dried out earth battery plates.  I take that to mean it grows stronger over time.  Look into science surrounding the unique problems of Telegraphy to see what this might mean.  The force permeating the iron telegraph wires was said to saturate telegraph stations creating a radiant black aura around the building which could even be photographed.

Vril energy and Odic force or Od energy is said to be vegetative in nature also. Its touch is said to send a thrill through a person's body instead of being painful like electric shocks. There seem to be some interesting literature on the Vril Society and Thule society operating around WWII, btw.

Philo Farnsworth's custom-made vacuum tubes were said to radiate this blackness also even through the glass at times.  His Fusor tube did this and it was supposed to be a cheap overunity device utilizing hot fusion with deuterium/tritium gas.  Arguably, he was the real father of television.

Anyway, it seems the earth batteries were only needed for a short time to 'prime the pump' as many telegraph stations operated for years after the batteries dried up.  The view in Lost Sciences is that the DC battery power attracts this ground energy enabling it to saturate any metal devices and structures above and below ground.  I believe it was Tesla who suggested that a metal-hulled flying craft could translate through space at tremendous speeds by simultaneously decompressing the ether in front of it with rapidly varying DC power, and compressing the ether behind it with high frequency AC power.  The importance of DC power seems to return again and again in these books.  IMO, the use of carbon seems to be of importance also.  The energy obtained often appeared in the form of purple or violet jets in the literature that waxed and waned with solar and lunar cycles, CME's, and sunspots.