Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This perpetual motion machine...

Started by Grim, October 30, 2007, 06:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

FreeEnergy

That one may be to heavy for my little magnets that I bought, so I better stick with the wooden one.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

FreeEnergy

Joh70

@Grim: I did such a wheel by my own last year, 2006. i already destroyed it, because it was not very good looking. it didn't run! But i learned much about it. Its not as easy as it looks. Everey flipping must be prepared carefully by the right distance. So everything which is won is lost on the way up, because the arms don't move inside enough.

i don't think it is a scam. why then should the inventor say "almost a pm" when he scams. in that configuration it could run, but only when it is manufactured precisely by machines with its optimum dimensions. may be the arabic pm was the first successful try-out of this. Disadvantag: Energy gain is relatively low.

@FreeEnergy: Please try it out. it looks interesting. has to be fine-tuned carefully. but only half-way of flipping must be driven by the smot. then it falls out by its own, when smot-magnets are not to strong and when it cannot fall back. then it could turn. try it out. wants to know what prevents it from running.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Joh70 on November 01, 2007, 08:31:15 AM
@FreeEnergy: Please try it out. it looks interesting. has to be fine-tuned carefully. but only half-way of flipping must be driven by the smot. then it falls out by its own, when smot-magnets are not to strong and when it cannot fall back. then it could turn. try it out. wants to know what prevents it from running.

i dont have the tools or materials right now :(

Joh70

what a pity! maybe later. i will do my next wheel soon, hopefully this year (other one).