Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alex Jones, **** END GAME **** The Movie.

Started by b0rg13, November 05, 2007, 05:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

You are right, I was out of line. Sorry.

HopeForHumanity

Thank you, I didn't expect you to apologize. I probably over reacted for a lot of things, but I have seen countless threads go down without people realzing they caused it. I'm sorry for over reacting. But I felt it was necassary because the admin doesn't mind these threads, and I think everyone should have there threads on topic. If you truly want to share your opinnion on this forum create your own thread. I only get angry when people come into threads and purposly go against it. If your thread is about your own opinnion then I wouldn't mind your sayings at all (probably with less bias, as I do share many beliefs with these threads). I had an argument with a differen't person derailing threads, and it went down hard.

This is the link: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4142.840.html

I believe the admin to have deleted an entire chunk of the thread as it had become a wasted argument over the tri-force vs the smot. Two people filled up multiple pages. I have to admit my bias against what you were saying, but my true intention was stoping the trolling and saving the thread. I'm sorry too.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!