Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrical Faux Pas

Started by z_p_e, November 11, 2007, 03:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infiniteunity

My first post here...

Hello all I am new here! I have stumbled across this awesome site and am excited to typietype. I am a computer tech. and an armature in electronics. I would like to help with this wonderful work on free energy! So must I start here in this forum to build my knowledge of electronics and mathematics. I am not good at math (pre algebra) so I have to work slowly and use outside computer help to make sure my math is right. But everyone can contribute something to the "Big picture"

First here we must start with the basics! :o yup..
- I would like some input on what equipment I should start my endeavor with. i.e. what type of meters, what type of oscilloscopes, signal generators, other electronics, safety equipment, etc. This would very depending on what type of Field of free energy study your working under. Hydrogen research is a whole other ball park compared to Tesla research. And maybe a good idea of what are the easier/ Fields to start with.

- Any good suggestions for an array of computer software we use on a regular basis for this sort of work.

- Components are hard to get especially if your looking for the right one, I just happen to have connections to one of the larger electronics component supply corporations, Classic electronics corp.. Any other suggestions for places to find equipment and components?

- A good list of no BS reference websites would be cool too. I am growing my collection and of course wikipedia is an extream source of info provided by everyone.

Any other suggestion's would be grand!

-MasterODuniversE

giantkiller

The dream is never a burden to carry. It only becomes a nightmare when you try to let go.

You will conquere every day when you delight with the energy of overwhelming and sustaining adventures.

You can never derail when seathing with opportunities of possibilities.

There is no letting go when in the midst of grabbing the brass ring. You'll fall off the horse.

The overall message that Christ brought to Earth is 'When you make a decision stick with it to achieve the reward.' That's all.

--giantkiller.