Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Rosphere

Geez nice work but that's more than a "few" questions. All these would be eventually answered with a diagram.

Just the fact that the system was running longer with the circuit then directly on the charged cap says it's got promise, so let's give EM some room to breath.

@argona369

Can't blame EM for being a realist. He's seen these before only to jump back to say no way. So being the cautious optimist is only the right and responsible thing to do.

Rosphere

Quote from: wattsup on November 14, 2007, 12:37:24 AM
@Rosphere

Geez nice work but that's more than a "few" questions. All these would be eventually answered with a diagram.

Just the fact that the system was running longer with the circuit then directly on the charged cap says it's got promise, so let's give EM some room to breath.

Okay, "many questions."  I was not asking for answers quickly, I am not in a hurry.  EM can take all the time he needs to inhale and exhale and do whatever else he needs to do along the way.

Perhaps it is just a "capacitor relaxation" circuit; working on the caps ability to bounce back after discharge.  Maybe after running for a few minutes/hours this circuit can condition a cap to stop bouncing back and this may be why it does not last all night.  Even so, it initially appears that I may not need to run out to the store to purchase any more parts to replicate this one for myself.  My excitement caused me to look deeper into the photo and come up with some more questions than the average bear.

EMdevices

Patience guys,Ã,  my wife monopolized the computer last night so I couldn't get online much.Ã,  

For a name for this device, I would say we can useÃ,  CRS circuit,Ã,  meaningÃ,   Charge Recycling Strobe circuit,Ã,  or something to that effect.

anyway,Ã,  I let the CRS circuit run last night with a bigger capacitor and it ran about 2 or 3 hours.Ã,  I had the circuit close to my bed and I glanced at it around 1:30 AM this morning and it was still beating, but very faint.Ã,   I now have it beating at about 4 second intervals.Ã,  

So,Ã,  I now know what makes it go and I'll be sharing a diagram in just a moment  ..... ....Ã,   stay tuned

EM

hartiberlin

Hi EM,
many thanks for letting us know.
Please be sure, to not change any parts too much, so you might
loose the right circuit.
Please document all details and parts and locations.
Maybe it also depends on the stray capacitance on the connection
pins on your breadboard.
So better get new parts and leave the old unit as it is working
and try to build a second unit, so you can see, if it will work also,
maybe also on just experimenter pcb circuit boards...

Many thanks again for your hard work.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

AhuraMazda

Quote from: EMdevices on November 14, 2007, 10:22:44 AM
my wife monopolized the computer last night so I couldn't get online much.   

Tell your wife you need the computer for your new baby. I am sure she will understand!

AM